Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Price:$899.00 - $5,259.03

on May 24, 2016
These are amazing. As soon as I put them on, I lost four pants sizes, my chipped tooth grew back, and my 2006 Chrysler 300 turned into a Bentley. Then my phone rang, and President Obama appointed me the first Secretary of Getting It Done. I'm looking forward to Obama hitting me up with a pardon so I don't have to do the years for that bank stickup to grip these in the first place.
on May 20, 2016
Not too many two star reviews. I wanted to even out the spectrum. Honestly, this review isn't about the shoes, it's about life. Deep.
on May 20, 2016
I robbed a bank and sold a kidney for these.... really who needs 2 kidneys anyway I may have gone to far with the liver. I was so excited to get them after coming ALL the way from China, it took 3 months on that slow boat, but I'm glad I waited to die from the infection I got from all of the operations. They gonna looooook so good in my coffin. YAY ME!!!!
on May 10, 2016
fake
on May 10, 2016
Worst sneakers ever made ..fell apart in 2 days ..the fake ones from China for 20 bucks look better and feel better
on May 6, 2016
These have to be big shoes because you have to be living large to buy them. Like many have said, wouldn't buy these because they are affiliated with a true loser.
on May 5, 2016
best shoes totally worth it, had to sell sell my car which was still not enough so i was hired to work with some people that would do stuff at night which i did not like but worth it for these shoes, i still don't know why does guy were touching me and had to take my clothes off i was only get only getting paid 25 a day so had to do this for 2 weeks but besides all that i finally ordered the shoes FYI my ass still hurts when i sit.
on May 5, 2016
i ate my sister for 10000 dollars just to buy these!
on May 4, 2016
My life has made a complete 360 after purchasing these shoes. I'm not even sure that was intended since these are 350s, but Kanye has world class design taste and keeps the price competitive so I'm not going to complain. Now I can stand for hours in the career fair line and show off my new kicks to all of the recruiters to get me hired on the spot. My resume is totally unnecessary now that I purchased these. All I do is lift my leg up onto the recruiting table and pull my slacks up to show these gems off while raising my unibrow. I'm drowning in job offers now. The only con I see about the Yeezy 350s is that I had to pawn my cell phone to afford them, but that's ok because I'll have a personal secretary in my new CEO position taking all of my calls for me (not bragging...).
on May 1, 2016
I turned in two illegal immigrants to ICE so I can get the money reward to purchase these shoes. Who needs a wall now? I can't believe I used to walk without wearing these. Now I never take them off.

The downside? The drive through at McDonald's take a little bit longer. They're down two staff.