5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and fit
Fits great. I look forward to a long life w/ comfort. The large was enough for me and I am a usual XL...
Published on December 15, 2012 by Jake

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirts, BUT......
Published 23 months ago by 09CD

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirts, BUT......, February 18, 2013
I usually wear XL shirts because I have wide shoulders and need some room for movement that a regular L won't afford me. I bought three of these shirts in XL for golfing and didn't have a chance to use them right away, so they sat for a few weeks. When I finally had a chance to go golfing and was getting dressed, I was surprised to find that these shirts (all three that I bought - red, black, and white) run unusually large (so much so in fact, that I later had a friend try one of my XL's on and he found it big on him - he's typically a 2XL). I couldn't use it to golf since the excess material would have been snagging the club handle near my abdomen on my swing.
The shirt is nicely made and the quality is what I expected from Adidas. My only gripe is the fact that these are not true to size. They run extremely big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and fit, December 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than cotton polos, June 5, 2012
These shirts are very comfy and cool. The collar does not curl like the cotton shirts do. Great comfort for the heat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for casual wear., June 29, 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend and he really liked it. The material is very nice. For size reference, he's not a very big guy and he sometimes wears a small, but the medium worked well for him.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too big, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Adidas Men's ClimaLite 3-Stripes Cuff Piqué Polo (Misc.)
These things are enormous. A small is like a normal extra large. I'm not kidding, not kidding, not kidding, not kidding......

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes not what I expected, April 1, 2013
Sizes surprisingly larger than expected. Size "S" felt more like a size "L". Shoulders and arms too baggy. Not quite what the Amazon guidelines have published. Have bought other clothes from Amazon before and sizing guidelines were appropriate.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves this shirt, June 17, 2013
I read reviews before buying this shirt online and people said it ran big. I ordered a L for my husband who normally wears a XL and it fit good! Thanks for the good advice!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Large, April 10, 2013
Bought one medium size and find it to be too large. By large I meant baggy and loose. I believe even size S would still be too large for me. Buyers beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, Very comfortable shirt, February 4, 2013
I love Adidas clothing/ apparel. Their products are always of a high quality and the sizing is always consistent. A number of of other Manufacturers have size deviations from product to product and I have never had that issue with an Adidas product. Well Done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, February 3, 2013
Adidas makes quality clothes and this shirt is a cut above other golf shirts because of its easy care, and crisp good looks. I really the striping on the sleeves which adds a bit of style to a shirt that really is pretty plain.

The shirt is easy care, non-wrinkle if you get it right out of the dryer and the material moves with you and maintains its good looks after repeated washing. I ordered my husband a large, and he's 6" 200lbs. and the shirt fit very well. Compared to the very expensive shirts I've bought in resort golf clubs over the years, this shirt is much nicer and doesn't wrinkle like the ones I've paid twice as much for.