5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks

3.0 out of 5 stars Socks run smaller than expected
Published on June 10, 2012 by CountryGrl1010

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Adidas Men's Sport Low Cut Performance Sock (Pack of 6) (Health and Beauty)
I have a weird thing for socks. I always have to have clean, dry, comfortable, fitting socks that don't run. Of so many brands I've tried, these are the best ones. They aren't so think that they provide no support, they don't slide down during sports or exercise, and above all.... they maintain their tight fit even after hours of exercise. So many others just fit snug for an hour and then become stretched and uncomfortable, but not these. On the negative side though, I found these exact ones cheaper (by a large margin) at Costco.

3.0 out of 5 stars Socks run smaller than expected, June 10, 2012
CountryGrl1010 (Hillsboro, OR, US) - See all my reviews
Based upon the brand name, description and picture provided for these socks, I thought they were the same socks I had purchased elsewhere for my husband about a year ago. Even though the size as listed as 'one size 6-12', these socks are significantly smaller than the other socks and are a tight fit for my husband's size 11 feet. They are also not as cushioned in the toe and heel, nor are they as thick as the socks I had purchased previously. I decided to keep them because they fit my women's size 8 feet and they are nice socks but that wasn't the purpose of this purchase. I was purchasing more socks for him and wanted the same ones. Was trying to save myself some time and gas $$ by ordering online from Amazon rather than going out to the store from which I purchased the other similar socks. Am still on the hunt for those other socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars super soft, April 28, 2013
Mom of 4 (San Clemente, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These socks are for my 14 year old son. He loves them. They are very soft, don't lose shape in the wash, don't pill, and stay in place when he wears them. They keep his feet dry, and he is an extreme athlete! I highly recommend these for teenage boys!

5.0 out of 5 stars MUY BUENO EL VENDEDOR, June 14, 2014
EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECOMMEND IT.
VERY GOOD QUALITY
IT'S BETTER THAN I EXPECTED
ADIDAS HAS VERY GOOD PRODUCT
BUY WHAT YOU LIKE

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite socks, December 29, 2013
Great fit and feel. Seem to hold up great. I will just simply say that these are my favorite socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks, December 26, 2013
What can you say about socks. Well made and a great price. Perfect for working out and comfortable fir weekends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy & cushioned sock!, September 11, 2013
I purchased these socks for my son. He is 11 and wearing a men's size 8.5 and they fit him just right. They launder very nicely and get softer with each wash. They have lots of cushion to them. Would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adidas quality with anti-microbial moisture wicking fabric as well, August 27, 2013
Adidas quality with anti-microbial moisture wicking fabric as well makes this product a must have.
My set came with a couple of black toe and heel as well. The size is 6-11. I wear 11 shoe and they stretch enough to fit solid but not too snug.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, August 19, 2013
these socks have to be the most comfortable socks that i have ever used with my adidas shoes, im not a fan of the price but i cant complain because its making my adidas only collection possible. thanks again

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, July 21, 2013
Lance (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This is the second half dozen pairs of these sox that I have purchased. They fit well and don't slip beneath my sneakers. They hold there shape too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Adidas Men's Sport Low Cut Performance Sock (Pack of 6)
Out of stock