5.0 out of 5 stars The best undies for sports
Published 20 months ago by Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT... HOWEVER.........
I purchased first, one pair of these, they were the Black and yellow Boxer Briefs. I like them a lot.
I've worked outside a lot in my career and in the heat, also play sports and these new designs and materials are really great.
I then ordered 3 more, one more black and yellow and two grey and orange.
The grey and orange the length of leg is shorter than on...
Published 13 months ago by L. Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars The best undies for sports, December 16, 2012
I am very active. I am training for triathlons, I am a black belt and I do strength training. I have been searching high and low for a good pair of sports underwear that would work for all of these sports. These are the ones. They are just snug enough to provide the support in the areas that need it yet they have enough flex so that they don't get in the way of black belt kicking routines. They are ventilated and dry quickly.

These Adidas Flex 360 are a little on the pricey side but for me they are easily worth it. With all of the different types of workouts I do they do not ride up and bind - not even with 40 -50 mile bike rides. I have ordered more and they are my go to for workouts.

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT... HOWEVER........., July 17, 2013
This review is from: Adidas Men's Sport Performance Flex 360 Trunk (Apparel)
I then ordered 3 more, one more black and yellow and two grey and orange.
The grey and orange the length of leg is shorter than on the black and yellow. ?? Go Figure . I'm a little annoyed at this.
When measuring from the center seam in the crotch to the end of the leg they are a full One Inch different
Lesson here one is a called a 'Trunk" one is called a "Boxer" (the longer leg) however no where in the descriptions is that difference made easily known?
In fact.................
On the "Flex 360 Trunk" page it says "the Boxer brief style has mid rise styling"
On the "Flex 360 Boxer Brief" page it says "the Boxer brief style has mid rise styling".................Amazing........isn't it ?? !!

I guess it's somewhat a clue....I suppose...... I should have known something..... was different.... ???

I mean they could say something SPECIFIC in regards to the difference between the two in leg length.

That's a One Inch diference in the leg length Boys........ I'm a little ticked....

The product itself I give a 4-5 However the lack of Clarity in the description I give it a 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout undies, November 28, 2012
ordered these cause i was looking for something other than the expensive under armor or the poorly made nike pro workout briefs. The change was very welcomed. I'm hard on my undees and these worked great. Kept everything in place and no rubgburn bewtween the thighs. They stay up on your legs so you dont have to keep pulling them down like with other brands and they feel like nothing when you are wearing and working out in them. Boought 3 more pairs after my first session in these. 5 stars all day

5.0 out of 5 stars adidas Men's Sport Performance Flex 360 Trunk, March 21, 2012
they keep everything in place no prob. with ride up will buy some more. great for the price. awsome

1.0 out of 5 stars Zero quality control... different product and different fit than the same pair I purchased off the shelf at Sports Authority..., July 24, 2013
If you like it when your shorts constantly ride up, than holy cow are these exactly what you're looking for. These are a completely different pair of boxer briefs than I purchased off the shelf a couple months ago at Sports Authority, a retail store up the street in Chicago...The mediums I picked up in store were a good fit. The mediums that I picked up on Amazon fit like smalls.

I've considered throwing them in the garbage after nearly every wear but they were $20.00. never buying underwear online again.

3.0 out of 5 stars liked them at first - will only wear as a back up, June 8, 2013
Brenda Benoit (Hahnville, LA United States) - See all my reviews
Husband really liked these at first but after about 10 wearings they did not hold their shape as well anymore. By the end of a 12 hour shift they were starting to stretch out in the wrong places. He will wear them as a backup pair if I am slow doing laundry but not by choice.

3.0 out of 5 stars great for running, June 7, 2013
I ordered 2 pair of these. The grey/orange pair had a snag. I returned it to Amazon and they sent me another pair the next day. The new pair had a snag in the threading as well.

I ran in the other pair yesterday (7 miles). They are great for running in the Texas heat.

Overall the product itself is a 5 out of 5 for me. I am unsure what is going on with the snags though which is why I rated it a 3.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is not as good as imagined, March 8, 2013
It's pilling on waist band after 2-3 time washes and is not as not breathable as imagined. Not good for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, December 29, 2012
I wear these underwear for all sports and for daily wear. They are the next best thing to going commando. I hardly notice that I am wearing them but they also provide the right support in the right places.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but fits great!, August 14, 2012
I reluctantly ordered due to the high cost, but these trunks are really comfortable and cool. I wear them primarily for hiking and/or in the extreme midwest summer heat. I will buy more.

Rate and Discover Movies