5.0 out of 5 stars I love these so much!
Published 17 months ago by NemNem

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of size
These things were huge!! Be sure to go down a size because the waist is huge and the legs are way too long.
Published 7 months ago by Hugo Perez

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these so much!, May 8, 2013
These pants fit true to size. I'm about 5'8" and ordered a small, and it fits perfectly! and they are EXTREMELY comfortable. They taper at the ankle, which is pretty cool looking, and they are very soft. overall, these are great. I'll be using them for running track, and other sports activities. If you're having trouble knowing what size to get, look on the adidas website's size chart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and extremely comfortable., December 26, 2013
This review is from: Adidas Men's Tiro 13 Training Pants
These are the most comfortable training pants I've owned to date. For anyone wondering, I'm 5'11", with jean size 32/34 and a size Small fits me perfectly and comfortably.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered, August 20, 2013
I received the pants on time and they fit like a glove, I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for good running pants or just good pants!

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to be buried in these pants, September 11, 2014
J K Roberts (Arlington, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I don't even play soccer but I always notice people wearing these pants so I decided I wanted a pair. I threw them on the second I got them and nearly come to tears when I have to remove them. These are literally the most comfortable pants I have ever worm in my life, and I would recommend buying a pair for anybody you care about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, July 25, 2014
These pants are great. They are very comfortable and feel very high quality. Perfect for playing soccer or just relaxing. The only reason why I gave these 4 stars instead of 5 is because the fit is tight in the calf. Other than that they fit well on the rest of the leg. All in all, good product but maybe a little overpriced.

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!!, April 9, 2013
very comfortable and cool, its very fast drying fabric is ideal for sports, the collor is perfect and his lines is clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Adidas Men's Tiro 13 Training Pants
Best i luv it soooooooooo much fits so nice and looks soo good. ordered 2nd pear today in black. Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for its purpose, April 1, 2013
i bought it so i can wear it and play soccer in it when it's colld outside. so far its good and it fits perfectly no sagging or loose ends

5.0 out of 5 stars get a size smaller than you think you need, May 11, 2014
Usually, I'm a medium or large. Large normally works out better for me than medium but still in the case of these pants I went with a small. It was a pretty good idea. Just to give you more information, I'm 5 foot 11 inches and I weigh 155 pounds thus it is exact as if it was custom made.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little pricey, March 16, 2014
I chose these as my son has lost a great deal of weight. He needed replacement clothes. I was surprised at the cost, but the quality and fit are perfect.

Adidas Men's Tiro 13 Training Pants