5.0 out of 5 stars I love these so much!
Published 19 months ago by NemNem

3.0 out of 5 stars Only one inseam length
This pant does not come in various inseam lengths. My grandson is 6'1" So a 30" inseam is too short to look nice.
Published 1 month ago by S. Kieviet

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these so much!, May 8, 2013
These pants fit true to size. I'm about 5'8" and ordered a small, and it fits perfectly! and they are EXTREMELY comfortable. They taper at the ankle, which is pretty cool looking, and they are very soft. overall, these are great. I'll be using them for running track, and other sports activities. If you're having trouble knowing what size to get, look on the adidas website's size chart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and extremely comfortable., December 26, 2013
This review is from: Adidas Men's Tiro 13 Training Pants
These are the most comfortable training pants I've owned to date. For anyone wondering, I'm 5'11", with jean size 32/34 and a size Small fits me perfectly and comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to be buried in these pants, September 11, 2014
J K Roberts (Arlington, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I don't even play soccer but I always notice people wearing these pants so I decided I wanted a pair. I threw them on the second I got them and nearly come to tears when I have to remove them. These are literally the most comfortable pants I have ever worm in my life, and I would recommend buying a pair for anybody you care about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered, August 20, 2013
I received the pants on time and they fit like a glove, I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for good running pants or just good pants!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for just about anything., October 29, 2014
I am someone that likes to dress more professionally all the time.
But slowly, I reached a point in my life where other obligations just did not allow me to be able to be well-dressed in the house, per se.
I absolutely detest sweatpants, and yes someone will probably threaten to kill me over that statement, but that is just how I am.
I remembered wearing track pants in high school when I played soccer that was much slimmer, and fit around my legs comfortably.
I sought out to find these pants, and I stumbled across these at Dick's Sporting Goods.
The price? $60+....
For a pair of track pants? I just thought that was absolutely asinine.
So, I went on my good friend Amazon, and found them for around $40.
I am 6'0", on the slimmer side, and believe it or not, small fit me like a charm.
The length was just right, it did not constrain around the groin (yes, this is a big issue for slim pants in men), and was comfortable in any position I could attempt. (Although, I am not too flexible...)
Either way, I ended up purchase a couple more and I wear it to the gym, I wear it at home, I wear it even when I go grocery shopping, by just throwing over a Ralph Lauren quarter zip-up.
Great alternative for comfort, and especially the superior choice over sweatpants. You look better, and you're just as comfortable, and do not have to worry about the access baggage around the legs and hips. Internal drawstrings, so you can make it as tight as you want, and you do not have to worry about the knot getting loose.

Brought back memories of playing soccer, and remembered how comfortable they were even back then.
Great for sports, lounging around the house, pretty much anywhere that does not call for business attire. Great fit into the slim comfort portion of my life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, July 25, 2014
These pants are great. They are very comfortable and feel very high quality. Perfect for playing soccer or just relaxing. The only reason why I gave these 4 stars instead of 5 is because the fit is tight in the calf. Other than that they fit well on the rest of the leg. All in all, good product but maybe a little overpriced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of sweats, November 18, 2014
Great pair of sweats. Very comfortable and wearable in most environments. Fits tight around the legs/calves. Im 5'11" 170lbs 32" waist with beefy soccer legs. Ordered the small.

5.0 out of 5 stars get a size smaller than you think you need, May 11, 2014
Usually, I'm a medium or large. Large normally works out better for me than medium but still in the case of these pants I went with a small. It was a pretty good idea. Just to give you more information, I'm 5 foot 11 inches and I weigh 155 pounds thus it is exact as if it was custom made.

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!!, April 9, 2013
very comfortable and cool, its very fast drying fabric is ideal for sports, the collor is perfect and his lines is clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Adidas Men's Tiro 13 Training Pants
Best i luv it soooooooooo much fits so nice and looks soo good. ordered 2nd pear today in black. Best

Adidas Men's Tiro 13 Training Pants