Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adidas Performance Duramo Black Digital Dial Unisex Watch #ADP6049
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 27, 2013
reasonably attractive watch as in photos. clearly for women only which is not lucky for me. i'm male and bought it thinking 39mm is plenty of size. however, the band is very short.
on July 8, 2014
Good
on March 8, 2014
Nice fitting watch. Looks good on and has everything that I need for features. The only negative is the dark background, it makes it difficult to see the time.
on January 30, 2014
It's really big for a girl. Unless you have large bones it may overpower you. Also, I thought a black background would be cool but the numbers are not very clear. I have only worn it a couple times and not again.
on August 17, 2013
The watch looks awesome and functions as expected. The blacked out design is the best I've ever owned. The manual that came with the watch was useless though. It is a multi-watch manual but the directions corresponding with this watch do not work. After some playing around I managed to set the time and figure it out. If you can overlook that this watch will look and work great.