5.0 out of 5 stars love it
I love this fragrance even though when i first bought it i was unaware tht it was for women lol so now im having second thoughts about buying it again.... but i definately got like a zillion compliments about this cologne :) that is why i went looking for more
Published on October 27, 2012 by chris

3.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE ADDIDAS PERFUME
For this perfume to so inexpensive it stays with you all day and has a fresh fragrance. Although this isnt my favorite fragrance from Addidas. It still smells wonderful. The Fruity Rythm and also the fragrance in the lime green bottle are my favorites!
Published on September 29, 2011 by Kimber69

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Adidas Pure Lightness By Adidas For Women Edt Spray 1.7 Oz (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars light, gorgeous scent, March 20, 2012
This fragrance is perfect for the spring and summer, really light and fresh, have received many compliments. It also lasts much longer than I expected - all day for me. At such a low price, I highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE ADDIDAS PERFUME, September 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sell and then some!, March 1, 2014
I've bought this at Walmart for about $20 a few years ago. Love the smell but would prefer not to spend all that money if I don't really have to so.. found it through Amazon.com and it was on sale for $4.80+$1.95 shipping and handling fees. I'm one happy camper for finding this product more than HALF off its original price! Plus, the seller threw in some other items - 2 samples of other perfumes, a few coupons and even a pocket-sized mirror :)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, November 23, 2013
I love, love, love this perfume. It's such a pretty fragrance and so good for every-day use. For a product this inexpensive, you're getting great value for your money...and way MORE than what you're paying. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a light every-day fragrance that's sporty yet feminine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Pure lightness, June 12, 2010
I absolutely love the Adidas Moves, so I decided to try this product and it is now my new favorite. It is such a clean smell which I am finding that Adidas products are. I also love their deodorant/anti-perspirant!!! I highly recommend this product!! I am fairly picky about the fragrances I wear because I easily get headaches from many scents but Adidas hasn't ever been one of them. Try it, you will like it and if you don't you can contact me and sell me what you don't like!!! LOL!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, March 6, 2013
I received the product in excellent conditions and on time as expected. It was a really good service. I recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Women's Cologne Available!, January 7, 2013
Adidas is all I wear and I receive many compliments on this fragrance as well as the Tropical and Moves Adidas. I received it fast and in great packaging, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars opino, December 19, 2012
es rico el aroma es suave, delicado para una mujer pava, recomiendo el producto es ta adaptado a la actualidad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Present, January 4, 2012
Fantastic item, bought it for girl friend for christmas, and she love it. and the best part was it was so cheap and came quick for the holliday

Adidas Pure Lightness By Adidas For Women Edt Spray 1.7 Oz