Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Price:$64.99 - $105.95

VINE VOICEon November 4, 2013
I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and also do some amateur kickboxing on the side, but as I've gotten older I've found my feet can't stand the punishment as well as they used to. On top of this, I was totally unsatisfied with kicking the heavy bags at my athletic club using ordinary sneakers, which are obviously not designed for the task. Although my master disapproves of TKD shoes, one of the guys at the studio bought a pair and swore by them, so I did a lot of research and these babies are what I chose. I've no regrets. They are a beautiful-looking shoe that provides good traction with a respectable pivot. Since buying them I've resumed doing a lot of heavy bagwork without any strain on my knees or ankles from using improper footwear. Bare is probably still the best way to go for kicking pads or bags, but since you can't use bare feet at athletic clubs and even many MMA-type gyms because of hygiene issues, this is what I'd choose for the task.

I would like to issue a few warnings. The first is that these shoes are so cool-looking that you will be tempted to wear them about, which may cause them to wear out faster. And make no mistake, they are not designed for walking around on hard surfaces for any length of time -- the sole is ultra thin, there is no padding, and no arch of any kind, and extensive trampling around may cause you discomfort in your legs and lower back. The second warning is that you must be very careful when ordering your size. My shoe size (sneaker) is between a 10 and a 10 1/2 wide, yet I had to buy these in size 12. This sort of issue is common when buying Asian products or products geared for the Asian market, but If I'd ordered them online instead of buying them at a store where I could try on pairs, I'd undoubtedly have had to return them. My last kvetch is the price. I paid $80 for mine and I strongly suspect Adidas would have made a profit at half that.

Having said all this, I'm happy with the shoes and will probably buy another pair when these wear out -- and maybe even before.
on April 8, 2016
These shoes lasted only one semester and by the end of my first TKD semester (which I started 1 month late), the sole was already used up and became slippery. I fell a couple of times because of this. The tip of the sole towards the toes also started to become unglued from the leather. Lastly and more importantly, the laces simply did not stayed tied during a training session. I think I had to re-tie them at least once every course, if not more. I have since switched to another brand and the difference is pretty clear. One teacher and some colleagues also shared similar experience with these shoes. Well, for me they did not work well. They were also more expensive than my new shoes by about 50% and did not offer the performance/reliability of my new pair.
on December 29, 2012
They have worked out well, feel good, fit great. We had to order a second time, because they run a liitle large. So these are for my daughter who wears size 6 and we had to get a size 5.
on May 19, 2014
They looked narrow in the picture so I bought an extra half size larger which turned out to be unnecessary.

The shoes are very comfortable though I threw away the top lace almost right away. My only other gripe with them is that they roll over on the sides and damage the leather. I used these as everyday shoes and they work great for that. I tried them for running wihtout much success but this may be due to the fact that they were a bit too large for me.
on March 28, 2013
Thanks Adidas, more kicking people in the face while wearing the gold old 3 stripe. . . . . .
on January 21, 2014
My boyfriend is obsessed with these shoes and they looked great and came right in time for Christmas. I was impressed with the service