adidas T-sight L a154-6061 Rectangle Sunglasses,Matte Titan Frame/LST Active Silver Lens,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Resin frame
- Composite lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Vision advantage pc shield
- Double snap nose bridge(TM)
- Quick change lens system(TM), quick release hinge(TM), traction grip(TM), ventilation system, spx(TM) and flex zones(TM)
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 3.1 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0030MEYRA
- Item model number: T-sight L
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Like: The nose piece clicks forward and back into two positions for adjusting how these glasses sit on your face. The frames adjust up and down to let you customize the angle the lenses sit. The rimless aspect allows for great visibility and no problems with fogging. The coating on the lenses is clear, U.V. filtering, and scratch resistant. For those requiring prescriptions, there are optional inserts that can be ordered and customized although I have no experience with these.
Don't like: For $150 or more these glasses are not quite worth it.
For $80 or less they are the best cycling glasses in the price range in my opinion.