Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 8, 2013
These pants fit true to size. I'm about 5'8" and ordered a small, and it fits perfectly! and they are EXTREMELY comfortable. They taper at the ankle, which is pretty cool looking, and they are very soft. overall, these are great. I'll be using them for running track, and other sports activities. If you're having trouble knowing what size to get, look on the adidas website's size chart.
33 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2014
I don't even play soccer but I always notice people wearing these pants so I decided I wanted a pair. I threw them on the second I got them and nearly come to tears when I have to remove them. These are literally the most comfortable pants I have ever worm in my life, and I would recommend buying a pair for anybody you care about.
on December 26, 2013
These are the most comfortable training pants I've owned to date. For anyone wondering, I'm 5'11", with jean size 32/34 and a size Small fits me perfectly and comfortably.
on March 21, 2014
Only one problem so far and that is the size. I bought a Medium and I ended up returning it for a Large. 170 IBS @ 6 Ft.

My calves are pretty thick and ended up looking like I had my girls yoga pants on.. No complaints
on March 19, 2014
I squat ATG and deadlift in these pants no problem. They are kinda tight around the calves and are tight at the ankles. I am 5'10 190 and wear a 36/30 with a belt. The large are somewhat loose on me. I'd get the medium. I BELIEVE the only difference between the 11s and 13s are the zippers on the pockets and a loop on the inside of the waist to clip something on.

Best pants ever.
on December 12, 2015
These are my favorite training pants. Super comfortable and great quality. The fit is awesome and I wish Adidas still made these!

But buyer beware. There are some sellers who try to pass of Tiro15s as Tiro13s. Luckily Amazon helped me get my money back!
on November 18, 2014
Great pair of sweats. Very comfortable and wearable in most environments. Fits tight around the legs/calves. Im 5'11" 170lbs 32" waist with beefy soccer legs. Ordered the small.
on March 7, 2016
It's been a long time since I wore soccer warm-ups, but I always missed how comfortable and functional there were. So I decided to buy a pair even though I haven't played soccer in 10 years. I am not exactly the trim athlete I used to be. Kind of the opposite of trim actually (6'1"/270lbs), so I got the XL's and hoped that they'd fit. They lived up to my memories and then some! I wear these around the house, while I'm in a van on tour with the band, and to work out at the gym. Basically, these are the pants I grab when there is no dress code. They are just the most comfortable bottoms available to humanity. They're like yoga pants, but for dudes (not that ladies can't enjoy these too). I actually needed to buy a second pair, I use these so much. Get them. You'll love them.
on August 20, 2013
I received the pants on time and they fit like a glove, I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for good running pants or just good pants!
on March 17, 2015
I joined a local boot camp a few months ago (oh, what getting married does to a person), and I needed some functional but fashionable athletic clothing. These pants were a little bit pricier than what I wanted to pay, but I know Adidas makes quality so I went for it.

The pants fit a little small, but I prefer a fitted look to my outfits so it's perfect for me. While fitted, they still maintain flexibility for all the burpees, squats, and laps that the trainer throws at us.

The length is a little long form my build (a miniscule 5'6"), but again nothing that interferes with my workout or that looks bad. The legs have a zipper at the bottom, so you really adjust the length by playing with how zipped up the bottoms are.

The material seems to be very durable, and after a few months of boot camp sessions it has held up well. Color hasn't noticeably faded after rounds of heavy washing.