5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks
Published 15 months ago by J. Olson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok socks
I loved these socks until they wore on the bottom of my foot where the stripe is. The stripe is thinner material than the plush sock. Bad design. All of the socks in the set are slowly wearing the same way.
Published on March 4, 2011 by TAD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok socks, March 4, 2011
TAD (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars not really that low cut, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Adidas Women's Cushioned Variegated 3-pair Low Cut Sock (Apparel)
Definitely comfy socks, but not really all that low cut - come up past my ankle bone. I'm trying to get rid of a sock tan and these definitely won't help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, November 20, 2013
J. Olson (Eau Claire, WI) - See all my reviews
These are very well made socks and super comfortable -- nicely cushioned on the bottom, light arch support. I own nine pairs and have been wearing them for a year and they are holding up well, retaining their shape. I LOVE that they are gray - white socks always look dingy after a while and I refuse to use chlorine bleach since it is so toxic to humans and the environment. I highly recommend these socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars But good socks, at least they don't ride down in ..., May 8, 2014
Not as much cushion as I had hoped. But good socks, at least they don't ride down in my shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality - up to par with Gold Toe, January 28, 2013
comfy. very pleased. I usually wear Gold Toe and needed more black -these were up to par and great, thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and price, January 16, 2014
The 3-pack was reasonable priced and the shoes fit well. Good amount of cushion, though not as wicking as some of the other higher priced running socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but I can't wear for long, March 7, 2014
I like these socks. They have nice cushioning but they make your feet really hot! Air not circulating around the feet in these socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, September 23, 2013
item in good condition, good quality recommended for daily use in practice is perfect, in short article very good quality, meet the expectations

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Low Cut Socks are Great!, July 26, 2013
I was looking for a low cut sock that was "slightly" padded and was not the basic "white" that you see in the stores. These fit the bill in all ways. They are comfortable, and the gray color goes with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent walking sock, July 20, 2013
This sock is soft, stays put, does not slip down as I walk. The fit was perfect and I would buy them again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›