4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good.
Published on January 2, 2011 by Crusader Rabbit

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes up higher than other no-show socks
My only complaint about these socks is that they come up a little higher than all my other no-show socks. If you click on Assorted/White/Blue/Green/Pink, shoe size 5-10, and look at the second and third pictures, you'll see that there's actually a slight difference in where the cutout of the hole is where you put the sock on. I thought I was getting socks that look like...
Published 13 months ago by Karen

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., January 2, 2011
Crusader Rabbit "HeadInTheClouds" (North Hollywood, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered these because my friends at my fitness bootcamp raved about them. They really raved, saying they were the best socks they've ever worn, etc. So I found them here and I have to say that they're comfortable, soft, keep your feet dry, etc, but they still do slip into my shoes. Maybe my feet are too small for them as they're a one size fits all, but I wasn't as impressed as my friends are. My husband got me some Champion brand workout socks from Target for Christmas that are also "no show" and dry wick and I like them much better than these. I don't think they're worth the money I paid, in my opinion, but I think it's a personal decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfortable socks, November 29, 2010
Booklover "wrytermom" (SoCal, United States) - See all my reviews
I first found this kind of Adidas socks at Costco. I wear them constantly with Keen water shoes. They keep my feet dry and comfortable, and they aren't too thick or thin. This particular version of them comes a little higher up toward the ankle on the top of the foot, but makes them more visible. If you really want "no show," they need to be cut a little lower. I don't mind because it keeps my shoe from abrading my foot when I do sports. Also, these socks don't have the three Adidas white stripes on the side, which I like better. All in all, very nice socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome socks!, April 5, 2011
These socks are like no others!!!! I love them!! They are comfortable and yet after running I don't feel like I have sweaty feet

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Sock, June 10, 2013
I usually wear New Balance's NS6 Expression sock but during the winter I wanted a sock that was a little thicker for warmth. I still prefer my New Balance socks, but I like these if I want a little extra cushion. I have a very standard size 9 foot and I like my socks to fit snug and doesn't move downward during the day. These fit a little baggy, but they don't creep down my heel but sometimes the excess fabric feels like it's bunching up under my arch.

Other than all that, it's a well constructed sock that holds up to multiples wears and washes. It's a quality sock that I would recommend trying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, but an all-together amazing sock., July 13, 2012
The socks are comfortable, they fit perfectly. They are a bit thick, which is nice because they provide comfort and seem to be lasting a long time. They are very low cut and look good because you can't see much of them. They do not slide down and they manage to protect my whole foot from rubbing on my shoe. They do leave black fuzz on my feet each time I take them off, but that's not bad considering that they perform perfectly in every other regard. They are SO expensive considering you only get three pairs, but I like them so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, May 17, 2013
PMB (Torrance , CA USA) - See all my reviews
They come in pairs of three and they fit good all except one sock. My shoe tends to eat it and it starts sliding down to my heel. The other pairs do not do this and are a perfect fit and extremely comfortable especially for the gym. I do recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too warm, November 13, 2013
This is good product but I think I like those cheep and thinner socks better. This is just too thick and makes your feet feel hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and so comfortable!, December 5, 2013
C. Burch (IL, United States) - See all my reviews
Love these socks. They are just the right thickness. They are comfortable, they aren't too hot, and aren't too thin or too thick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushioned socks!, June 25, 2014
They use to sell something similar at Costco, but I'm glad I am able to find the same quality here. Perfectly cushioned at the toes and heel.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these socks, September 16, 2014
These socks made a huge difference in foot comfort! I wore a new pair of Crocs without socks, and had major blisters from the first day. Decided to wear these socks with them on day 4, and it was a huge relief. I think I will continue to wear these in the meantime until my blisters heal and the shoes are "worn in". The arch support and cushioning really do help; I love these socks!

Adidas Women's Cushioned Variegated 3-pair No Show Sock