- Do you refuse to take the top newspaper on a stack (even if perfect)?
- Insist that the toilet paper hang "over"?
- Wait for the phone to ring at least twice before answering?
- Keep returning to the refrigerator hoping that something new to eat has materialized?
Kids say the darndest things? Adults DO them!!! In this follow-up to her successful And I Thought I Was Crazy!, author Judy Reiser offers up more hilarious eccentricities exhibited (and confessed to) by otherwise normal people. Everyone has at least one particular oddity in his or her daily way of life. These side-splitting actions are categorized from hilarious bathroom behavior, funny money routines, and unconventional clothing habits to eating and sleeping peculiarities, germ-a-phobia, and more. Reiser documents the zany traits that make us who we are.
Just what extremes do people go to in their everyday activities?
- Flipping through a magazine at a newsstand then reaching for a fresh copy to buy because the one they were flipping through is no longer new.
- Enumerating (1, 2, 3...) while urinating and trying to end their peeing on an even number.
- Wearing T-shirts an equal number of times so none of them will get offended.
- Eating the most expensive part of a meal first, just in case they can't finish everything.
- Ironing the newspaper before reading it to protect them self against germs.
- Leaving sunglasses on top of the fridge so a midnight raid won't blind them by opening it. Controlling shedding by vacuuming the cat.
Collected from real, live, actual human beings, the zaniness begins again in Admit It, You're Crazy! You will laugh while gaining insight into yourself and others! People do the darndest things!judyreiser.com