Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 8, 2008
What can I say? There should be more quick-reference items like this on the market. For getting through the basics, this beats digging through a 300 page book.
on August 7, 2008
This could have been VERY handy. I lent it to my landlord. He never gave it back. Lots of info in compact form. Great to put in your brief case when you work out of the office. Wish I still had it. Hope I can buy another.
on December 12, 2008
The guide is very easy to use and has the frequently-used items visible. Very good layout. Let a co-worker use and she wanted to know where she could get one.
on July 29, 2014
I use these cheat sheet guides all the time.
on May 3, 2015