Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Platform: PC|Edition: null|Change
Price:$1,476.49

on July 12, 2011
I've have older versions of this software and have always wanted to buy the latest and greatest but I didn't want to spend the money. Well I had a client who wanted certain things done on a specific project and I just couldn't do it with the software versions I was using. On this new version the features have been tweaked, layouts added and it's undergone a general overall redesigned and everything just feels like it should. After some much needed learning time, I had a much much older version of this software, I was able to find and use all the new features. I created a great project and ended up with a very happy client. I'm not sure what other software could have given me all the options, support and third party resources of Adobe. I love that you can get ideas and even whole After Effects projects from people on YouTube and so many other places on the web. Digital Juice even has really cool full After Effects project I can customize as well. I'm glad I bought it and it has already paid for itself and most of a new computer.
on October 22, 2011
Glad to have gotten this when I did. I have been eyeing this for quite a while and was pleased to see that it was half off at the time. Not only that, but Amazon had it for CHEAPER than Adobe did on their site. The shipping saved me a bundle as well. So it was a no-brainer for me. I got it amazingly fast and have been impressed with it ever since. The package arrived in fantastic condition and has been a centerpiece on my desk. I am glad to have the box and not just the download from Adobe. I like to see where my money went. I chose the Production Premium, because Creative suite had extra software that I know I would not be using. So why pay more for stuff I don't need. The only thing I miss is that Acrobat pro is not included with this package. Still, an amazing suite of software packages that are a must for any production pipeline.
on March 6, 2012
I have always been an ADOBE guy. CS5.5 with it's ability to give you the power of CUDA is just another league of editing workflow. As long as your computer has the power to take advantage of it. NVIDIA Quadro series graphic card highly recommended to do so. The new Warp Stabilizer in AfterEffects has made a lot of shots that would other wise be unusable, some of the most unique shots in my edits. I am not saying it will fix dramatically shaky shots, but if it is kind of close and there is just a handheld shakiness to it, it will smooth it out very nicely.

This is definitely a step up from CS4 both for power and some nice extra options. Taking advantage of the Mercury Playback Engine is the big one though! Also I believe that ADOBE accepts the widest variety of video file formats natively right off the bat above other NLE software out there, at least at the moment.
on June 5, 2012
This transaction qualified for Adobe Post Announcement/Free Upgrade to CS6 which saved some money. Adobe's Production Suite is everything I need for broadcast post production. Cinema 4D R13 has tight import/export integration with After Effects, making motion graphics and SFX a snap.
on October 18, 2011
Great transaction! Wonderful Experience! The software does everything I hoped for and more. I'll admit I was nervious spending this kind of money online, but it was well worth it.
on November 27, 2011
I'm so happy I got this for my windows 7 desktop. I saved a lot of money and got this product fast! Love the product and the price.
on June 11, 2012
This reseller seems not to be authorized by Adobe. Dont buy or you will never get upgrade to version 6. Steal !
on November 27, 2012
love it .... and if you into editing then take it

all in one for photos and clips and adobe doing good job by update the product

See 1 answered question