4.0 out of 5 stars Won't pay month by month for the whole CS.
Except it's been updated now by the Creative Suite. I'm paying for Photoshop CC, but I won't be paying for the whole Creative Suite every month! I'll try some other programs that will do what I want, with a one-time charge.
Published 24 days ago by Thomas G. Rampton

1.0 out of 5 stars Already obsolete
All of the CS5 suites are shipping with Acrobat 9. Acrobat 10 will be shipping in December and I assume they'll be updated to include Acrobat 10.
Adobe says you can NOT get a free upgrade to 10 with these versions so it's probably best to wait until December to see what happens.

As far as the programs are concerned, they obviously are all 5 star programs.
Published on October 28, 2010 by Gary O

4.0 out of 5 stars Won't pay month by month for the whole CS., October 7, 2014
This review is from: Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard[OLD VERSION] (DVD-ROM)

1.0 out of 5 stars Already obsolete, October 28, 2010

As far as the programs are concerned, they obviously are all 5 star programs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adobe Software, September 8, 2010
It was software at a good price for what we were looking for on our application.

1.0 out of 5 stars upgrade, June 25, 2010
I wanted to upgrade photoshop from CS3 to CS5. I upgraded to Windows 7 and CS3 doesn't work very well. Instead of the normal $199.00 they want $699.00 because I have Creative Suite 3 Standard . I have never used Indesign, Illustrator, or Acrobat because they are to complicated for casual use. I still take pictures some times. $699.00 is to much for the minor upgrades in Photoshop CS5.
It is better to buy programs separably so you can upgrade the programs you use.

Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard[OLD VERSION]
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard[OLD VERSION] by Adobe (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Out of stock