5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
The software was easy to set up and register as long as you have a .edu email.
Love the discounted price.
Published on September 1, 2012 by MP401

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning!!
Published on June 16, 2012 by Chapino

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning!!, June 16, 2012
This review is from: Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student and Teacher Edition [Download] [Old Version] (Software Download)
WARNING!!!! What is not written in the product description that is very deceiving is that once you download the program, you will need to register with and prove to Adobe that you are a student/teacher. This is a process that can take up to a month! Also not written are the guidelines of what Adobe accepts to prove you are a student / teacher. Again, deception. Not to mention that the product says you can instantly use the program...WRONG! If you have already used the trial version, as I had, you cannot use the program till you get a serial number...which again, is no guarantee that Adobe will give it! Your school needs to be an approved school! And of course, no refunds are available with Amazon software, so if you buy this..you are taking a risk that you are throwing money away for a product you may never use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 1, 2012
The software was easy to set up and register as long as you have a .edu email.
Love the discounted price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, August 25, 2012
Downloading took around a half hour. Once installed, the verification process was simple and I was verified within a couple of minutes. I don't know why others had problems with it, but it worked easily and quickly for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 11, 2014
Download went smoothly. Had my serial number in a matter of seconds! Already owned a copy of dreamweaver on my mac, but needed the pc version for my dell ultra book. Will definitely look at Amazon in the future for other software needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product great! Amazon download is Crap!, January 28, 2014
I will never buy another downloadable program through amazon ever again!!! Took a day and a half just to finish installing it! Amazon doesn't give you the serial number in order to properly download the program, no amazon gives you a product code so that you have to email, send personal information and wait for the actual company to get the serial number. RIDICULOUS!!! This will be my last order placed through amazon for a long time. Amazon can quickly take your money but can't give you all the proper information to instal the software that you paid for!! DON'T WASTE TIME WITH AMAZON DOWNLOADS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install if you're a student, November 7, 2013
Koherent (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this from Amazon and, reading the comments here, I thought I would have a hard time proving I was a student. But it was pretty easy: I started installing the software, then I had to contact Adobe and give them my e-mail, and for faster response, a picture of my student ID and optional: a schedule of my classes. At first I didn't receive any e-mail from Adobe for a day or so, but it turned out my .edu email was not working (I wasn't receiving any e-mails from anybody), so I just went on Adobe.com and chatted with a live agent who immediately gave me the serial number via my gmail instead. I don't understand all the Amazon reviews from people who said they had a hard time getting in touch with Adobe reps, all you have to do is go on Adobe's website and do the help chat! All the problems had been on my end and the Adobe agent was very nice about it. So far I love the product, I'm in my second semester of web design class and this is the foundation of what we use; sure, we have to learn how to write code, but this is what we end up writing all our code in. I love this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Prgram, September 24, 2013
Dreamweaver is an awesome program for web and app development. I looked long and hard before I finally decided to purchase Dreamweaver and can say it has surpassed all my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for website support, May 4, 2013
I use this product to support a website. With no prior experience I was able to download the website files to my PC. I then made changes that Dreamweaver displayed on my PC. Uploading the changed files was a snap. I really like this product.
The download process from Amazon took awhile but I only had to do it once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream, October 21, 2012
Great product. Easy to learn. Easy to use. Produces a great product. Our first web site people told us they thought we. Had been doing this for years. rev-john-couch.com.

2.0 out of 5 stars I had expected better., June 5, 2014
As you may know the language of the web is changing. But this product is not the Rosetta Stone by any means. It is cumbersome, hard to navigate and not user friendly. Perhaps if one has a Master's in computer technology it is a good program, but for the self scholar, I just cannot recommend this for the person trying to learn the new languge of the web.