5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for beginners

1.0 out of 5 stars Flash CS5 is unreliable
Published on July 6, 2012 by Frances luk

1.0 out of 5 stars Flash CS5 is unreliable, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 [Old Version] (DVD-ROM)
As a professional artist. I can say that Adobe Flash CS5 have cost me and my co-workers hundreds/thousands dollars in down time. Having to recreate files that flash simply become corrupt or lost, regardless of what OS used, tech support, or how many back up files created. Flash CS5 is unreliable and Adobe has been given many months to address these issues. I uploaded some of common error messages in flash for people to review.

Curious enough, what happened to the other negative review and older post on this product. Adobe PR please spend the time actually improving you product rather than covering it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for beginners, February 12, 2012
This review is from: Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 [Old Version] (DVD-ROM)
I wanted to build Android and iPhone applications so I tried the Flash trial from Adobe. It has templates for starting basic apps and code snippets that are pre-written to do actions, you just need to tweek some parameters. Device manager is also helpful to know what resolutions different phones require. I'm very much a newbie to ActionScript in general but this program, and many tutorials online, make diving in a little less intimidating. I don't know how an advanced developer would rate this software, but I think it provides a nice bridge for newbies to step into the world of app development.

The seller provided quick shipping (1day instead of 2!) and the software package was in new condition and works just as it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Santiago's Review, January 29, 2012
This review is from: Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 [Old Version] (DVD-ROM)
The product is very complete, and can be used for multiple multimedia projects, is expensive but it's great. Comes with the last programming language for flash, Acionscript 3. It also has tools for 3D animation, is a professional and complete suite for all users and purposes.

Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 [Old Version]
Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 [Old Version] by Adobe (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Out of stock