Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
VINE VOICEon January 12, 2007
So I decided to build a website using GoLive CS2, since I am fairly seasoned at many other Adobe programs and figured it would be easy to learn and compatible with programs I already knew well. I bought this book to help me figure it out, and after reading and doing the lessons twice I still can't figure it out. Either the software is horrible or the book simply cannot explain its way out of a wet paper bag. I am inclined to believe the latter, as I have found that I can figure out how to use GoLive but only through time and labor intensive trial-and-error. The whole process of building a website has become excruciating, to say the least. I would quit and go get Dreamweaver but, sadly, I stubbornly refuse to believe that Adobe built a bad program. I simply think it is very confusing to learn and without good advice could very well be impossible to use. Whoever wrote this book obviously catered to the "Helvetica text and pre-formatted clip art" web crowd and felt that no one who knew exactly what they wanted would ever try to use this program. Two thumbs down on all counts.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations