From the Back Cover
You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Expert instructors guide you through 14 lessons, helping you learn essential Photoshop CS6 skills at your own speed. Full-color, step-by-step instructions in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the companion DVD. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private instructor showing you the easiest way to learn Photoshop CS6.
- Edit images just as you want by using selections, layers, and masking techniques
- Make an image look great using expert color correction and retouching tips
- Apply enhanced photo-editing capabilities while leaving your original image untouched
- Prepare images for use in print, web, and video
- Create realistic compositions using new and improved tools
- Learn to work faster and keep your images organized with Adobe Bridge
About the Author
Jennifer Smith is cofounder of American Graphics Institute as well as a Certified Technical Trainer. She is a member of the AGI Creative Team, which develops and delivers training programs for creative, marketing, and communications professionals globally.