5.0 out of 5 stars The best Adobe CS ever
Published on June 18, 2012 by Werner Hennies

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THE DOWNLOAD, WAIT FOR THE DISKS
Published on May 31, 2012 by consumer

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Adobe CS ever, June 18, 2012
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Mac [Download] [Old Version] (Software Download)
During my career I have used solely Adobe products during the last 15 years, and especially the Photoshop series. CS6 is the latest version and I am using the Mac version with the Lion OS. I am simply amazed about the speed this version handles massive files (I have up to 4.+ GB file sizes) and how it has improved my work flow. It simply is a dream to use and in my digital courses I am able to convince the participants about its capabilities.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THE DOWNLOAD, WAIT FOR THE DISKS, May 31, 2012
Good luck using the Amazon downloader. I spent $675 on this product and have yet to get it installed. Amazon refuses to accept responsibility and sends me to Adobe to correct the problem. I've sent several hours now trying to correct the issue. (I have a super fast MacBook pro, running Lion, with 8GB of RAM, 250 GB on my hard drive, and premium internet. It's not my computer.) Will Amazon send me a disk? NO.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, especially the Extended version, June 10, 2013
3D features along with enhanced PS tools work well for anyone outgrowing the Elements skill set. A learning curve, to be sure, but there is a lot to 'learn'.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, May 30, 2013
I couldn't be happier , great piece of of software.
I recently got into photography I love to use it alone with lightroom and nik software; they are just amazing tools for photographers and designers.
I highly recommend it.
You wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Took a bit to figure out the download, May 5, 2013
I've bought downloads from Amazon in the past and never had a problem. For some reason I had a little problem with downloading CS6. After it was figured out, though, I immediately started to use it. Phenomenal program - I don't know how I edited without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and flawless and functional., March 28, 2013
The product meets exactly my expectations. Download/installation was easy and worked perfect.
I already recommended this product to my friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing better., October 20, 2012
Jeff "bluejlw" (Westminster, Maryland) - See all my reviews
I have always loved photoshop. Only issue I have with it, is it so dang expensive. But it's good. You'll love it, once you learn how to use it. It takes a little to learn, but well worth the time invested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it before you continually pay for it!, March 9, 2014
Best photo editor out there. If your good at taking photos, which I'm not, it will enhance you skills. I would suggest getting the suite if you can afford it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The system works., December 19, 2013
My problem is that the downloaded version does not include a tutorial!
If you do not know the system, ya better buy the hard copy!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like, November 24, 2013
It's exactly what o expected! Dealing with the stress of traveling a lot its perfect use for on the go.