Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
I have PSE 10 running on Lion. The only thing I can't seem to do is get my raw files (pics) to load directly from the organizer into the raw software instead directly into the editor. Therefor, I can't edit in raw. This copy of PSE 10 was downloaded from Adobe.
Oct 12, 2011 by James P. Oakes
votes
Easier reinstalls when a machine replacement (planned or unplanned) is needed. My most recent case was unplanned after a machine crashed, but previous years it was planned.
Jul 6, 2012 by TNS
votes
For the D300S you need Camera Raw v5.5 or above. PSE 8 shipped with 5.5, so PSE versions 8 and above should handle your NEF raws.
Jan 12, 2012 by David Thornburg
votes
I have never used version 7 so am not aware of exactly what the issue is. I have not had any issues with the appearance of lettering in Elements 10. Besides, the newer features of v9, v10, etc. make upgrading worthwhile, I suggest.
Aug 17, 2014 by Ancient Mariner
votes
YES... you can resize any and all pictures. I go to YouTube and search how to do things on PhotoShop Elements. In the YouTube search type "Photoshop elements 10 resize" you will find many videos to walk you through and more!
Jul 14, 2014 by David A. Smith
votes
Mine is working like a dream on Win 7.
Nov 23, 2013 by Mrs A Morgan
votes
If someone is missing from the photo, or you have two photos where not everything is right, you can put the two together. It would require selecting the part you want from one and moving it into the other. I taught this as a fun project in my Computer Art class where the student would have their picture taken and then insert it into a famous place from Art History. (Like climbing the pyramid in Egypt). We used the full version of PhotoShop, but I have a friend who does it with Elements all the time. Just do a file>open for each photo and go from there. I would have to research the directions for Elements but I know it can be done.
Oct 16, 2013 by Jeanne Mease
votes
I'm no digital geek, but try a different memory card, or maybe a different kind of card reader. I had the same thing happen to me with a Nikon D300, and once I switched the card, it was all right. Worth a try, anyway. BruceS
Oct 14, 2013 by BruceTheJ
votes
This is the solution to the question you have asked from the adobe forums. Very extensive information! I hope it helps. http://forums.adobe.com/message/4679169
Jul 3, 2013 by Jeanne Mease
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers