Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 vs MacbookPro 10.7 Lion? Can this software be used on the new MacbookPro 10.7 (Lion)?
asked by Linda L. George on October 11, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I have PSE 10 running on Lion. The only thing I can't seem to do is get my raw files (pics) to load directly from the organizer into the raw software instead directly into the editor. Therefor, I can't edit in raw. This copy of PSE 10 was downloaded from Adobe.
James P. Oakes answered on October 12, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you are using Lion, and if you have certain Canon printers, you are not able to select paper type and print quality. These options are not on the Elements print menu. This prevents you from making a high quality print on glossy paper, for example. This was not true for previous versions of Elements. Since that's the only output I use, Elements 10 is a total waste of money for me. I uninstalled it. Check before you buy!
Storystone answered on April 27, 2012
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
From the Adobe website it says: Mac OS Multicore Intel® processor Mac OS X v10.5.8 through v10.7. OS X 10.7 is Lion.

The link: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/tech-specs.html
John L. answered on December 11, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It runs on Snow Leopard and it would be extraordinary if it did not run on Lion! I guess the Adobe blurb-writers missed a trick here - or perhaps we are meant to assume the "or higher".
Andrew answered on October 12, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Im new to Photo editing... Ive only used iPhoto and have pretty much maxed that... Upgraded to Lion Recently and am looking for something to push further ahead with my editing but also works in Lion. I would like to start shooting RAW as well. Any advice?
Brent A. Stanton answered on October 15, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 11, 2011 2:50:02 PM PST]

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 11, 2011 2:50:11 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product