Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on July 12, 2013
It will take YEARS to explore all it's capablities and several weeks to master the basics. This software is light years ahead anything else I have used.
on July 27, 2013
I have been using Adobe Photoshop since 1998, and I am one of those folks who are not too happy with the subscription model, which is why I purchased Photoshop CS6 Extended.

I hope they reconsider all of us who have been faithful customers for so long, and who have no way of justifying a subscription to use a piece of software. This was a huge mistake at their end.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2012
Thank u I love this thing it came in time for my birthday its the best gift ever! Happy holidays
on August 24, 2012
I know this will come as no surprise to existing Adobe Ps customers, but for me CS6 is simply amazing. The clean interface, the ease of use etc... all of it is simply beautiful.

Actually, perhaps I need to lay off using words like easy and simple, because this s/w is pretty deceptive. Other packages mimic the features of the Photoshop original, so using it turns out to be pretty straightforward for me (a first-time buyer)... however, there are pieces and parts to this that will take me a LONG time to get around to using.

I now have a subscription to digital tutors because there's simply no other easy way (to me anyway) to getting my feet wet with all of this. On my 64-bit Mac this thing flies. And I feel my creativity soar. :)

I love the collaboration with other tools like ZBrush too... what a terrific bonus, being able to simply click my way around. Love it.