Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
This is a boxed version. However, you can go to Adobe's website and download a free 30 day trial. Then when your disc upgrade arrives, just use the serial number to officially register it. I have never used the disc, but I like to have a copy in case I need to reinstall the program.
May 12, 2013 by Chicago Girl
votes
Yes, you need serial number of Lightroom 3 to upgrade.
Nov 7, 2012 by Bob Klein
votes
When you install the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Upgrade, you be prompted to enter the serial number for a prior version of Lightroom (Lightroom 1, 2 or 3 will work) as well as the Lightroom 4 serial # that comes with the upgrade. When Lightroom 4 is installed, it does not overwrite an existing version of Lightroom that is on your system - so after installation you would have Lightroom 3 and Lightroom 4 on your system. Once you're comfortable with the newer version, feel free to uninstall the prior version if you choose. Jeffrey Tranberry Adobe Systems, Product Manager, Chief Customer Advocate
Mar 22, 2013 by Jeffrey P. Tranberry
votes
Lightroom 4.3 is an auto update that is available once you buy Lightroom 4.0. You will be prompted to update Lightroom after installation.
Mar 11, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
If you don't already own Lightroom, the upgrade option isn't available. You already have to have an ID in order to get this version.
Jun 13, 2013 by Joe Tobiason
votes
votes
Yes, if you convert the your proprietary raw files to DNG using the free Adobe DNG Converter. More detail here: http://adobe.ly/ACRandDNG
Sep 18, 2013 by Jeffrey Tranberry
votes
Yes. Your student teacher version is a qualified version for the upgrade. Jeffrey Tranberry Digital Imaging Product Development Adobe Systems, Product Manager, Chief Customer Advocate
Aug 28, 2013 by Jeffrey Tranberry
votes
I can't imagine why not. When I bought myself a new computer I just got my Lightroom disk out and loaded it up onto my new computer. But if you want to find out for sure, go to the Adobe site and ask.
Aug 25, 2013 by Joan Cenedella
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers