Get started quickly with all your media at your fingertips.
Add professional-quality animated transitions and effects.
Share movies in multiple ways from one convenient place.
Create fun movies in as little as 15 minutes
Create and share great-looking movies in minutes with Adobe Premiere Elements 4 software. Get started quickly with easy moviemaking options; show your style with amazing audio and video effects; and share your movies on YouTube, your own website, disc, and virtually anywhere else.
Create your first movie in minutes
- Find what you need faster using the same Organizer that's included with Adobe Photoshop Elements software. Visually tag video clips and photos to categorize by people, places, or events. Then you can view, search, and sort your assets in a variety of ways--including by filename, tag, date, and time--and quickly start making your movie.
- Turn a sequence of scenes into a polished movie in just a few clicks! Choose from event-based themes like Wedding and Birthday or style-based themes such as Silent Film and Music Video. Adobe Premiere Elements automatically applies coordinated transitions, music, and professionally designed layouts for titles, credits, and disc menus. Apply themes to entire projects or just the portions you specify.
- Create your story faster in the Sceneline, an easier alternative to the more traditional video-editing Timeline, where you can make a movie by simply dragging and dropping thumbnails of your clips, transitions, and effects. Practical new options, like the ability to copy and paste thumbnails, make the Sceneline even easier to use.
Show your style with amazing effects
- Choose from a set of world-class Adobe fonts designed to look great on video, and customize them with shadows, glows, and other effects. Then animate your titles to make them bounce, spin, or zoom across your scenes.
- Add in background music and sound effects with the new Audio Mixer, which lets you easily adjust relative volumes. And create slideshows and movies that move to the music by letting the software detect the tempo of your soundtrack and sync the beginning and end of each scene with the beats.
- Easily personalize your menus! Start with professionally designed menu templates, and then type in text and drag and drop to add your own video clips, images, and audio.
Share your movies virtually anywhere
- See all of your sharing options in one convenient location, the new Sharing Center. Follow easy steps for creating your movie once and then sharing it in multiple ways, including on disc, the web, and mobile devices.
- Add a custom, interactive menu and scene index, and then share your movie on a single- or dual-layer DVD or high-definition Blu-ray Disc that's optimized for best results.
- Broadcast far and wide by uploading your movies directly to YouTube or your personal sharing page. Adobe Premiere Elements 4 takes care of optimizing and formatting for the specific destination so your movies always look great.