From the Author
From the Back Cover
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 83 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adolescent clients, such as eating disorders, suicidal ideation, and chemical dependence
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including anger management, blended family conflicts, low self-esteem, and sexual acting out
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM diagnoses.
Progress Note Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners