5.0 out of 5 stars Precious baby
I did hours of research looking for dolls online for my 19 month old twins for Christmas. I originally wanted Madame Alexander dolls since that's what I had for my first big baby doll. I decided to wait on them because they are so expensive and the doll I liked best was really too large for them right now.
After lots of looking (not happy with the appearance of any...
Published on October 19, 2011 by brwn_eyed_sue

1.0 out of 5 stars Zip ties hold my dolls hands and feet on;(
Published 20 months ago by VanCan

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious baby, October 19, 2011
After lots of looking (not happy with the appearance of any of the babies I saw in stores or on-line) I found these precious babies. I ordered the one with blue eyes for the blonde twin and one with brown eyes for the brunette twin.
When they arrived in the mail yesterday I was very pleased with them! SO pretty and such sweet faces. I love that they can suck their thumbs and you can actually put the bottle in their mouths. They also say that they are machine washable. The size is perfect for a toddler. They even have beautiful little eyelashes.
They won't get them until Christmas, but I know they'll love them. VERY happy with my investment! :)

UPDATE: It's been a couple Christmas's and the girls still love their baby dolls. The eyes are beautiful glass with real eyelashes. They don't open and close, but I think that's probably good so they don't poke at them. :) We've ordered some larger dolls this Christmas, but these babies will still be played with, I am sure. Nice size for 3.5 year olds to take along on errands.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zip ties hold my dolls hands and feet on;(, December 27, 2012
I couldn't believe my eyes :0 I felt something sharp while holding the doll I looked at the leg and to my surprise there was a zip tie poking out of where the silk meets the plastic of the leg! I thought it must just hold the doll down to the packaging and I just missed removing it??? Nope the zip ties are woven under the silk to keep the hands and feet on! On Both of my daughters dolls legs the zip ties are SHARP and have come through the silk;( My daughter loves to have her baby sleep with her and i was so sad that after Sants brought her, mommy had to take her away;( I know if she rubs against her she would CUT herself on her new BABY!!! SAD

2.0 out of 5 stars It will fall apart in less then a month., February 12, 2013
This review is from: Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Baby Boy Light Brown Skintone Brown Eyes Blue Green And White Romper With Matching Hat (Toy)
I bought this doll for my two year old for Christmas. The doll is very cute , the right size for a child her age and very detailed. I loved the way it looked.
This item is poorly constructed. It is only Feb. and this doll is falling apart. All the seams that connect the arms and legs to the body are coming apart. There appears to be a zip tie that holds this items to the body , and that has poked through the cloth and made holes on each of the legs and arms.
I am so disappointed . It is my daughter's favorite baby , and it really is very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful little doll, May 8, 2013
This doll came exactly as shown in the picture. She's very sweet and has a nice light sweet fragrance. I would buy this doll again as a gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll, September 19, 2013
Sheryl B (Ebony, VA, USA) - See all my reviews
I had this doll sent to my granddaughter for her birthday. After only 3 weeks or so one of the hands pulled away from the cloth stitching.

Posted on May 28, 2014 8:43:18 AM PDT
We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue. Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

We would like to be in contact with you to make our best attempt in regaining your confidence with our brand. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future. Please email us at amazoncustomerservice@adoradolls.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

1.0 out of 5 stars baby doll not so great, August 31, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I looked at a ton of the baby dolls on Amazon for my 2 & 1/2 year old daughter. When the doll arrived i was quite disappointed. It was not as similar to the picture and description as I would have expected and the back of the doll ripped open and the stuffing all came out, very cheaply made!

Posted on May 8, 2014 2:18:01 PM PDT
Firstly we would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced with the Playtime Baby doll. We assure you that your complaint and feedback will give the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our products further. We also noted your feedback regarding the picture and description. We are hoping that there is something else we can do to make your experience better. Please contact us at the email address linked to our name- amazoncustomerservice@adoradolls.com.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies and we look forward to serve you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Body Fabric Rips Out Quickly, December 18, 2013
I researched for three days, and purchased this doll (the pink girl doll) for my 2 year old. The face, feet and hands are all sweet and well-made. The body has a great, cuddly feel, with the beans giving it just the right weight and heft. The face is sweetly expressioned, and there is a nice scent that does not over power at all. I was very pleased with my purchase at first, with the exception that the body fabric comes down so low on the arms and legs that the doll needs to be wearing long sleeves and long pants or long skirt for it not to look weird.

Within two days one of the eyelashes fell off. (That means the entire set of eyelashes for one eye.) I didn't have a simple means of repairing it at the time, and didn't want to go through the trouble of returning it just for the eyelashes, so I pulled the other one off of the other eye to even them out. It looked "OK" but I was disappointed.

Within a month of normal play the satin material started catching and snagging on everything and getting runs in the fabric. Then, exactly as some other reviewers have mentioned, the pull ties poked through at the wrists and ankles - we pulled them through and cut the ends off. Then again, within about 3 months of normal play, the seams of the satin body material started pulling and ripping out. The back seam went first, and I stitched it back by hand. When the leg ripped off I had to sneak "Baby May" (as my daughter named her) off to the "baby doctor". She is now sitting in pieces, waiting for us to replace the satin fabric with cotton fabric, to prevent the issues that we've had. Ugh! Don't bother - I can sew and I do NOT look forward to this project! Buy a Corolle doll instead - they are slightly more expensive, but come from the factory with the cotton body fabric and don't have all of these issues, and the hard plastic arms and legs are longer, so they are easier to dress in short sleeves and shorts, etc.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made doll, falls apart after 1 month, December 3, 2013
I've only had this doll for a month, and the head has ripped almost entirely off. Also, the body suit fabric is cheap, so after only a month, it's starting to pill up. The pant cuffs flip up all the time and the cloth legs stick out, which looks really funny. A very cheaply made product for the price. It also really is a funny skin color. Buy something a little more expensive or a lot cheaper and you'll be happy.

Posted on May 20, 2014 4:19:35 PM PDT
We are sorry to hear about what happened with your Playtime baby doll. We took note on your concerns last 2013 and made sure that this had been forwarded to our production team. Right now we guarantee 100% satisfaction in regards with the quality and materials of our dolls.

At this point, we are hoping that there is something else we can do to make your experience better. Please contact us at the email address linked to our name - amazoncustomerservice@adoradolls.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, November 16, 2013
Cheaply made!! Her head was starting to fall off and my mom was able to fix it for now. The fabric gets snagged every time you change her clothes. I tried ordering a replacement and the one I was sent is different than the picture. Would not recommend!!

Posted on May 8, 2014 1:59:50 PM PDT
We are sorry to hear on what happened on your Playtime Baby doll. We assure you that your complaint and feedback will give the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our products further. At this point, we are hoping that there is something else we can do to make your experience better. Please contact us at the email address linked to our name, amazoncustomerservice@adoradolls.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review From Australia, July 30, 2011
My 11 year old daughter got this today and loves it. It comes with:-
1 long sleeved jumpsuit
1 headband
1 pink baby bottle

We love this doll, and she named her 'Bessie Rose' and is planing on saving up for one of the collector ones, the one thats got the strawberry bib is at the top of her list. She has 3 18-20 inch dolls, an Australian Girl Doll 'Matilda Jayne', Journey Girl Doll 'Meredith Skye' and an American Girl Doll MAG#39 'Mackenzie Indiana' and loves how she can be a little sister for them. Overall I rate this product a 11/10.

Rate and Discover Movies