Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on September 3, 2015
The doll came packaged beautifully, and really does have a sweet, baby powder scent that has lasted. My 2-year old daughter loved it. However, one month later, after normal use by a two-year old little girl, the stitching has come away from the seam where the soft body is sewn to the fabric attached to the rubber head. The plush is spilling out, and it does not look like an easy fix with my amateur sewing skills. I like simple, old-fashioned but high-quality toys for my children. I thought I was getting this with a sweet little baby doll, with no bells and whistles (doesn't talk or light up). The cheap Walmart doll I got her for her first birthday (similar style, soft body with rubber head and limbs) is still going strong despite being taken on walks to the park, slept with every night, and played with for hours every day. That one was half the price but will be the one she plays with now that this one has all the stuffing spilling out the neck (looks more fitting for a Halloween display now). Was hoping this would be a baby doll she would keep into adulthood as a special keepsake of girlhood. Bottom line, poorly-made and a disappointment.
review image review image
This doll came exactly as shown in the picture. She's very sweet and has a nice light sweet fragrance. HOWEVER .. Rewriting this review 2 years later..originally gave this doll 5 stars and the doll is still in good shape BUT not the snaps on her clothes. The snaps on the clothing consisted of 12 small .. really tiny metal parts. Now 6 parts of the snaps have come off and disappeared. Hopefully, these parts have been vacuumed away by now. There are even more grandbabies since this purchase that pick up every little speck off the floors and put them in their mouths! I will be removing the final 6 parts and replacing them with sewn on Velcro.
VINE VOICEon October 13, 2015
Color: LITTLE PRINCE|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Straight out of the box this doll is adorable. A baby powder scent from her limbs is pleasant and she has a soft body with vinyl limbs and head. No hair, just fake brunette hair on her head. She has beads or something in the body to allow her to sit up like a beanie type doll. She is small at 13" and weighs less than a pound so even the smallest baby can play with her.

Having said all that, when I received the doll, her fabric body has already separated from her neck and has a large opening now. I don't see a way to sew it back to anything so I'm putting this one up for now. Very disappointing that a doll that costs as much as this one has such a big flaw. Reading the other reviews I see I'm not the only one who had this problem. Get it together, doll manufacturer!!

It is a cute doll and just the right size for a tiny one. Too bad the fabric makes me mark it down.
on January 18, 2015
Bought 2 of these for my 16 and 20 mo old granddaughters. They LOVE them. They are just the right size. The eyes open and close. I got the blue eyed and brown eyed dolls. Quality seems good - they've played with them daily for a month now and they still look like new. My granddaughters love that they can suck their thumb. I got the Dream Collection Doll Feeding Time Set so they would have pacifiers and extra bottles and they work well with these dolls (not perfect but good enough; the pacifier will stay in the dolls mouth)
UPDATE These were my granddaughter's first and remain their favorite dolls. After 6 months of constant (although not rough) use the stitching came loose near the neck on one of the dolls. I contacted the company, sent them photos and my receipt, and they immediately rectified the problem. Their Customer Service department is excellent. I will continue to buy Adora dolls for my grandchildren. Adora seems to have the cutest selection so I'm glad it all worked out.
on August 22, 2013
I LOVE this little doll! I bought it for my granddaughter's 1st birthday. She LOVED it! She is a breast fed baby and new just what to do with the little bottle the doll came with! It is perfect for a baby's first doll - small enough for a baby to hold and cuddle... I cannot say enough good about it. Actually I tried to order this doll from Pattycake Dolls where I first saw it. There was a problem with getting it delivered to me on time for the baby's birthday... so... I looked on Amazon, and lo and behold, I found the doll and I was able to order it with no problem and it was delivered on time! I cannot say enough about the service, the rapid delivery and the quality of the doll! Thank you!
review image
on June 18, 2014
I, my daughter and my one year old granddaughter love this adorable doll. She is just the right size and sooo huggable! My granddaughter carries her all over the house and will not let go of her. The doll is soft, flexible, and provides just the right amount of entertainment for a one year old. I am also very impressed with the high quality of materials used to create this doll. She can withstand being dropped and being dragged around inside the house, outside the house and in the bath tub. This doll is a KEEPER!
on April 29, 2014
I purchased her for a doll clothing model.. She's very cute, although, her body is much different than other 13" dolls. Her legs and arms are fabric down to the wrists/ankles.. Not a big deal and actually, probably more cuddly for little ones.. She has very pretty eyes and a cute little face..
Color: LITTLE PRINCE|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
At first glance, this Adora Playtime Baby doll appears to be a great product for children ages 1 and up. The baby doll is pretty and includes its own pacifier. Coupled with a stroller, this baby doll is a perfect way to introduce a child to the wonders of caring for another human being.

This baby doll has eyes that close when the doll is laid down. The pacifier needs to be held in position for the baby doll to get a good drink, so young mothers need to be careful when feeding the baby. The attractive clothing is removable for washing, or for replacing with other clothing. Indeed, I would give this doll five stars except for a couple of issues.

First, this doll is relatively expensive. Dolls with similar features typically cost much less. It is true that this doll is beautiful, and appears to be high quality, and people will generally pay more for high quality products, which leads me to the second issue...

Second, some reviewers report that this doll's head separates from its body because of a defect in the stitching. This problem has not occurred to us, but I wonder whether it will. After all, our grandchildren are a tough group, and I see head tugging in the future. Perhaps catastrophic head tugging. If you throw a doll to a group of babies in the target age range of one year old and up, be prepared to take a beating. One of the downsides of being an Amazon Vine reviewer is only having 30 days to write a review. Of course, if a product has issues down the road, we can always come back and edit our review, but the initial reviews can often convince people to buy a product that might end up being a dud. If this doll has an early death due to being unable to handle the rigors of two year old triplets, I will be sure to post an update.

This doll seems as though it should be a high quality toy. The price is higher than is typical for a doll in this size range, which should be an indicator of quality. The doll has cute features, and is washable, which are great features for any child. The only caution, other than being prepared for a higher-than-usual price, is regarding potential durability. The durability test is in progress.

Enjoy!
on May 18, 2014
This is a well constructed doll and the perfect size for my 18 month old grandaughter. I have porcelain baby dolls of the same size and this was a good substitute for her to carry around the house without the fear of breakage. Wonderful details make her look real and the smell is pleasantly like baby powder. I searched quite awhile for the right doll in stores and found nothing of this quality. This is worth the slightly higher price and I am sure will last many years of loving care. She has not needed a "bath" yet but being washable was a great selling point for me.
on May 30, 2014
Incredibly cute doll, machine washable (which is fantastic since it's meant for grubby little hands), with clothes sturdy enough to come off, go on, come off, go on..... And its size is perfect for my one-year-old granddaughter. Very pleased!