Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Medium Skintone Brown Eyes Pink Romper
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 28, 2012
The Adora Playtime Baby Doll is a beautiful baby doll. It is just right for toddlers to carry around, hold, and cuddle with. I am very pleased that I bought one for my granddaughter.
on May 25, 2013
I gave this doll to my daughter at Christmas and for her, it was love at first sight! At the time, she was about 10 months old and she loved giving this doll kisses, hugs, and poking at the doll's eyes. She's had this for 5 months now and it's one of her favorite toys and she plays with it daily.

I chose this doll over others for several reasons. First, this doll is small and can be easily held by my baby in her arms. It has a bit of weight yet feels soft enough to be cuddled. Second, I love that the doll is machine washable! I've washed it a few times, and so far, the doll has held up perfectly, not a lash lost or even the slightest show of wear from daily play. Third, we are Latino and I wanted to find a doll that was similar in skin tone to our tawny skinned daughter because it was important for me as a mom for her to have at least one doll that looked liked her because there are not many dolls on the market that have a tan skin tone, most are either Caucasian or African American. And fourth, the price was just right!

Upon receiving the doll, I will admit, it does have a strong smell, but my daughter didn't seemed bother by it at all. It's important to note that the smell was greatly diminished after the first time we washed it and ever since, the scent has been faint, but pleasant. While some has mentioned that this particular doll has a weird greyish skin tone, I didn't find that to be the case with the doll I received. Best described, the skin tone was a medium tan w/a hint of a red undertone. The arms are a bit long, but I find that to be the case with many baby dolls so this didn't bother me a bit. My only complaint is that the baby bottle it comes with is rather cheap and flimsy, but not enough to remove a star. My daughter doesn't mind and so far, it's held up pretty good considering she uses it as a teething toy, but I went ahead and purchase the Melissa and Doug bottle and bib set for around $5.00 and it was a great addition to the doll!

Overall, the Adora Playtime Doll was a fantastic purchase for our daughter and I highly recommend it for both it's great quality and fair price point. It makes a great gift for babies just turning 1yrs old all the way to the toddler set.
on December 22, 2012
This is a beautiful doll that is very safe and well made. The outfit is adorable and says princess. Well worth the money. Sure wish I had one like this years and years ago! This was a gift for a 2 year old little princess.
on January 2, 2012
This is a great doll for a two year old because it is safe and it helps the child learn body parts like their eyes, nose mouth etc.It is also a get doll to cuddle!
on December 15, 2012
We ordered this doll for a little girl. It was intended to have the same coloring as her, and we received in the mail a little boy baby doll with lighter skin, thankfully he still had brown eyes. There was no time to exchanged the gift, and so we sent it off to the little girl anyways, but was disappointed.
on January 16, 2013
I fell in love with the look of the baby( the skin tone ) and the fact that she can suck her thumb. I also love the fact that she had no hair and was cuddley. The baby looks just like the pic.... I only wish she came with a blanket!! But my 3yr old grandbaby loves her new "brown baby"!! lol
on December 17, 2012
I love it. I was searching everywhere for a baby doll that was close to my daughters complexion and this was perfect!
on December 18, 2012
This is a Christmas gift for my year old grand-daugther. It is the perfect size for her to carry around and love.
on May 19, 2014
My grandbaby loves her doll. She still holds on to that doll this day. She calls it her baby sis. She will be three in a couple days and now likes my kitty. Now looking for my kitty items.
on February 11, 2013
Perfect size for a first doll. Our grandaughter just loves it and it's pretty much indestructive. Doll was just as described and shipping was fast. I would highly recommend.