5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!
Inexpensive but well built and sturdy. This lens hood attaches well and is very solid when it is in place. It is a thick plastic that seems to be made to last. I am very happy with it.
Published 18 months ago by Caleb Lang

3.0 out of 5 stars eh... the fit is kinda funny
it is a good product after all... very simple duty it has..
i always keep it on the lens because it doesnt really fit right..
Published 16 months ago by Meydad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars eh... the fit is kinda funny, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Adorama Dedicated Lens Hood for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 (ES-71-II) (Electronics)
it is a good product after all... very simple duty it has..
i always keep it on the lens because it doesnt really fit right..

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorama Dedicated Lens Hood for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 (ES-71-II), October 7, 2012
I am very pleased with this inexpensive hood. It fits snugly on my Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens and recommend it for this lens.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, February 13, 2011
What can I say...

Positive:
Fits the lens correctly
Protects the lens as expected
Fit and finish are acceptable
Much less expensive than OEM

Negative:
No flocking to kill reflected light on inside of hood

Not quite an OEM hood, but much cheaper and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect for a perfect price, September 23, 2010
Cheaper than the OEM version and every bit as good. Seriously, you will not regret it. The fit is perfect and the product works perfect as a lens hood. It seems to protect the front element a lot. I occasionally left it dangling around my neck with no lens cap on in between pictures, sometimes I or those around me would leave a fingerprint or other smudge on the lens. Especially my daughter who was just the right height to reach it hanging from my neck. The hood helps a lot to protect the front element and obviously works as a lens hood to block extraneous light as well. I wish that it had no white lettering at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hood, July 3, 2014
Great product.. Got it in about a week.. Fits really good.. Can't wait to put it to use.. Canon 50mm 1.4

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, June 5, 2014
There was nothing wrong with this lens hood whatsoever. It was perfect looking! Looks extremely brand new. I recieved it in very little time! I was so impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, March 18, 2014
Simply said...it works! It helps eliminate lens flare, just as it supposed to do.

The fit is great and it's reversible, just like the canon version for 5x more $.

This is a no-brainer if you are in need for a hood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Imperfect fit but better than expected for the price., December 7, 2013
The fit is imperfect so it takes a bit of work to get it to connect up. But it's exactly what I needed for project where I needed to mount the lens to a stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my lens clean, October 2, 2013
I wear my camera over my should with a sling style strap. The problem I have with this is that occasionally when I reach to grab my camera I will make contact with my lens and leave a finger print. So my solution to this is to use a lens hood. Now when I reach for the camera if I miss the body I only touch the hood not the front lens element.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›