5.0 out of 5 stars Stays charged longer than my original Flip HD batteries
After owning my Flip Ultra HD cameras for a few months and using them almost everyday the batteries just wouldn't stay charged for more than 45 minutes or so of recording. So I bought these batteries as backups since I need to use my cameras everyday, but after seeing how long they last I am just keeping them in and using the original batteries as backups.
My...
Published on March 28, 2010 by Carl D. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Adorama replacement Battery Pack for Flip Camera
Published on December 27, 2010 by Cynthia R. Peterson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays charged longer than my original Flip HD batteries, March 28, 2010
This review is from: Adorama Replacement Battery Pack for the Pure Digital Technologies Flip Ultra, 2nd generation & Flip UltraHD Camcorders (Electronics)
My original Flip batteries never lasted lasted this long even when they were brand new, I never got more than a little over an hour with them, but with the Adorama replacement batteries I have done shoots were I record well over two hours worth of video without re-charging. Excellent buy at a very reasonable price.
Five Stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, January 17, 2010
Julian Marc (los angeles, ca) - See all my reviews
works great and a great price. i used it in my flip ultra which was the model that only came with AA batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful battery pack, June 4, 2010
This is a very useful item when your Flip charge has run out with one battery pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BATTERY!!, January 20, 2011
First of all I would like to say that i paid for the standard shipping and it arrived very quickly! I am very pleased that when I put the battery into my flip cam ultra the battery was already fully charged!! I was looking at other rechargeable batteries for my flip and I am very happy I chose this one!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Adorama replacement Battery Pack for Flip Camera, December 27, 2010
I don't know what I'm doing wrong or this is a useless product. Help me Folks! I put the pack in my brand new camera (same Amazon order) The camera didn't work with battery pack in. This was a Christmas present so camera and battery pack were right out of the box. I put the orginal batteries that came with the camera. That was all good. Put the battery pack in the laptop---, maybe it suppose to be charged first? Odd if they would? (no info or directions came with it) I thought I had them charged (still how would I know how long it would take as there is no info or instructions with it?) I went to the Christmas party with the new camera and had just the battery pack installed (as that the laptop seemed to put the charge in them) 15 seconds was all they lasted! What is the secret directions to the batteries? How long to be charged? More then 15 mins? (because that what I did) Or would I just be better carrying around regular rechargeable batteries and sending these back! Incidently, love the Flip camera!

2.0 out of 5 stars They shipped me the Flip brand, June 26, 2013
After reading reviews of Adorama batteries I ordered three of them to supplement the Flip batteries that are not performing well. But they sent me the Flip brand instead, NOT what's pictured, To add insult, I would have to pay to return them! It's not worth it to go through the hassle and expense of the return so I am keeping them, but since they are the Flip brand they are always threatening to go dead, flashing red in my Flip camera screen, even after charging for several hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars Original batteries ordered were not received, December 29, 2012
Wrong batteries were supplied but I did not return because it was not discovered until several moths later. Still have them

2.0 out of 5 stars Takes a long time to charge, October 30, 2011
I didn't use the FLIP for a long time, so the original battery wouldn't charge when I finally wanted to use it. I ordered a new "Adorama" battery from BlueProton thinking it would be a different brand and, maybe, better than the original. As it turns out, the new battery is an OEM FLIP battery from Cisco. That's ok, but when I first charged it, it took many hours because the unit kept overheating, even with the cover removed. Every time it overheated, charging stopped, and it was a few hours before it restarted. The Cisco/FLIP design is clearly defective. When this battery fails, I'll go to rechargeable AA batteries. They may not hold a charge as long, but at least they recharge reliably.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked well...for a while, August 29, 2011
The battery worked well enough for a few months. However, after giving the camera a break over the summer, the battery no longer charges. The camera still works with regular batteries, so it appears that the battery is dead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorama Replacement Battery for Flip, February 7, 2011
This item saved our Flip Camcorder! I was ready to toss the thing, but then found the replacement battery. I figured for the price, even if it didn't work I hadn't lost too much. But, it worked like a champ and my son is now able to make his zombie videos and I can record my band's shows. Thanks for the great product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›