|Fits as expected||
Adrianna Papell Women's 3/4 Sleeve Drape Covered Gown
|Price:||$79.99 - $160.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Dry Clean Only
- V-neck fishtail dress with ruching at bodice featuring high veiled slit at skirt and beading at side
- Zip closure at ruched V-back
Check out the top bra solutions for backless, strapless, and plunging neck-line styles. See all bra solutions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
3/4 sleeve fully rouched double v neck gown with beaded waist
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B007ZWR7UM
- Item model number: 081859400
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Amazon has been supportive and the seller has refunded my money and the dress now needs to be mailed back to China! What a pain!!!
The dress I will use in my son's wedding, I've shown it to several people and everyone was amazed at how beautiful it is.
I am very pleased with this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This dress is beautiful and flattering. It is navy blue although described as deep blue.Published 1 day ago by Patty
Loved it! I will be wearing this dress to my step-daughter's wedding. I will have to have it shortened (though at 5'3 I was expecting that!) but other than that it fit perfectly. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Katie
This is the most beautiful dress I've ever worn. It arrived on time and fits wonderfully, and it was perfect for my friend's wedding. I'd wear it every day if I could!Published 2 months ago by Rebecca
I love this dress!
I bought this dress for the Marine Corps Ball, I was worried the color wouldn't be right (to match his uniform, like navy color) but I was... Read more
Loved this dress! It fit well, although it is very long as others have stated. I am 5'3" and needed to have it hemmed even with 5-inch' heels. Read morePublished 3 months ago by RLL
I do not like the dress. Look very different than the picture. Additionally the beads are ugly unfinished like an imitation. I will put the dress in the mail for return.Published 3 months ago by irisnic