5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Roomy
Published on June 24, 2012 by grdane2000

1.0 out of 5 stars Not bought at Amazon, but not a good product
I purchased this same bag at Marshall's to take on an international trip. The handle broke--one side of the top black plastic piece broke away from the metal extender piece--the first time I used it. Fairly stylish, but not at all well made or durable.
Published on May 30, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Roomy, June 24, 2012
This review is from: Adrienne Vittadini Rolling Laptop Bag (Apparel)
I have this bag I bought it at retail price {groan} over a year ago. I love it and carry it everytime I travel, it has been around the world at least twice in the year I have had it. It is amazing the amount I have actually gotten in this bag, magazines, laptop, shoes and clothes.I wish I could find a matching suitcase for when I am going to be traveling more than a few days and have to bring more than trial sizes. I'm a picky woman I want something that is smart and stylish if you purchase this you will not be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not bought at Amazon, but not a good product, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Adrienne Vittadini Rolling Laptop Bag (Apparel)

Adrienne Vittadini Rolling Laptop Bag