Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Smiffy's Men's Fluffy Dog Costume All In One with Hood, Grey, Large
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: Large|Color: Grey|Change

on July 16, 2015
I'm 6'1" 220 pounds and I got the large. It is about 0.5-1inch too short, so it fit well when walking, but the head pulled back a bit and you really can't sit down in it easily. I wore this at SDCC2015 and got tons of compliments on it. I saw one other Wilfred costume and he had the official FX version and I think this one is better. although I wish they had the gloves, at this price, you could buy two and use one to make the gloves. The seams on the feet were surprisingly strong as I wore the costume barefoot and walked across carpet, grass, wood, concrete, asphalt, and brick without ever having a seam tear. two days of walking around for 5-6 hours in costume. I'm not sure how much more it could hold up to, but it did great. also, I'm size 12/13 in shoes and this seems to be the upper limit for the foot size.
on July 19, 2015
I love it fits great!!! Thanks Amazon
review image
on October 16, 2014
5'10, 180lbs. Size: Medium

It fit comfortably. Its a bit warm and scratchy on the inside, but it really isn't that bad. I wish it was a little baggier to more fit the look, but it does fit very well. It's not hard to move around in, and have enough room on the inside to wear pants and long sleeve shirt without being tight. (but with the heat, underarmour type stuff would be more comfy).

The ears aren't nearly as baggy as the actual show unfortunately, but its also a really cheap product price-wise. The cloth is good quality it seems. The feet are enclosed, so you will have to either wear some slim fitting shoes like moccasins for sandals if you want to wear them on the inside.

All-in-all, definitely worth the money spent. I was very surprised and happy with the quality. My dogs loved the costume too.
on December 4, 2015
Good costume for the cost. I'm 5'9" and pretty bulky in build (think lumberjack-ish). Since the suit is a 1 piece, it makes sitting down a bit difficult once you put it on. The costume split multiple seams throughout the night. Instead of putting my bare feet into the foot areas -- I cut the bottoms off and had them rest over my shoes. I wear a size 13 shoe -- foot fit into the costume area, I just didn't want to risk stepping on something. Did it's trick for the cost... just wish it was made a little better and came with gloves.
on January 2, 2014
The costume fit my 6' 1" frame perfectly. I got a lot of "great costumes!" throughout the night wearing it to a large public Halloween club party. The material quality is fine and I feel like this was a MUCH better value and a closer Wilfred look than the official costume that costs more than twice as much.
on November 4, 2015
Awesome costume... I ordered XXL because I wasn't sure of sizing and didn't want it too snug. I am 5'9 and weigh 210. It was pretty big on me. I tried on the same costume that my friend ordered in size L, I could have worn it too but was more fitted. Knowing what I know now, I would have went in the middle with the XL.
on October 4, 2015
Just test fitted the XL and fits perfectly! I'm 6'2" 200lbs. I will say it's warm indoors but very VERY breezy and if you go outside or stand in front of a fan, you will feel it through the costume. It also sheds but not terribly bad. I wish the feet had some sort of padding as I'll be walking around outside with my nephews and am worried about the feet tearing on the sidewalk.
on October 17, 2015
A little itchy. The feet cuffing were very tight, so I could barely fit my foot in there... Couldn't fit my foot with a shoe in there, so I had to return it. I wasn't going to walk around for 5 hours on a 30 degree night with socks... Sorry :(

but the costume was awesome, all one piece, zipper back and cheap!
on April 21, 2016
great halloween costume - hell its great for just lying around the house - the feet do get pretty mucked up though and there isn't any real traction aids underfoot - just be aware of that when you leave the house with this on.
on June 8, 2015
Wore it for Halloween and dressed up as Wilfred. People loved it plus you could act like a jerk and get away with it. Just a warning the feel are slippery on hardwood floors. Also on short carpet at high speeds, found that out the hard way.