This is a nice basic multivitamin for those of us who really hate those icky tablets and whatnot. These are just like gummy candies. Look like em. Smell like em. Taste like em. No funky aftertaste. YUMMY. (Don't buy these if you have young kids who will likely want to eat by the handsful and end up in the ER with vitamin overdose~!)

For adults who have trouble...
Published on March 31, 2010 by Mir

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product, way overpriced
The product itself is great, but they are way overpriced on Amazon. I have typically found that Amazon has better pricing for most items, so I mistakenly assumed the same for this product. Don't waste your money buying these on Amazon, just go to any grocery store or Walmart and they will be half the price. I saw the same vitamins yesterday at Kroger for $8.00 (150 ct.)
Published 12 months ago by emz09

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TASTE, easy to use, decent price, but nutritional profile could be improved, March 31, 2010
Mir (North Miami Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Adult Gummy Vitamins, Multi Vites by Vita Fusion, 200 Chewable

For adults who have trouble swallowing pills, these are a godsend (I sometimmes have swallowing issues, and have in the past looked for liquid or smaller capsule supplements).

Let me say this again: TASTES SO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! The flavors include peach, blackberry, orange.

If they added some more vits/minerals, this would rock. This is not for those on very strict Atkins or Carb Avoidance diets, as it has 3 carbs per serving and the ingredients include glucose and sucrose. Vegans may need to avoid as gelatin is listed in the ingredients. As is, the profile includes:

Serving = 2 Gummies

Chromium 120 mcg
Molybdenum 37.5 mcg

Etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like candy!, August 21, 2009
Purchased a different brand from a local chain store for 7.99 for a bottle of 50. My 20 year old daughter wanted to try them. They were "ok" and everyone in the family found it much easier to remember their "vitamins" when they were fun to eat so I ordered these from Amazon as the pricing was better. And have now reordered 2 more bottles! They taste amazing, just like candy gummies... but much softer and fruitier than the ones purchased in the store. Now my sister and mother both want them too as they struggle with the standard "horse pills" that most adult vitamins are sized in and they tried these at my house and couldnt stop raving about them... A good value, very fast shipping and excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to take your vitamins, December 30, 2008
I wrote a review on another brand's chewy vitamin product, then realized it should have gone here. I love this vitamin! No nausea after eating them on an empty stomach, and they taste like gummi bears (maybe better). I am finally taking my vitamins regularly, and I can tell!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than chalky chewables, December 18, 2009
I bought this exact brand at one of the warehouse stores and have been using it for several months. They have a plesant gummy taste(mildly sweet)and texture. The 200 gummies are about a 100 day supply in that the label states to take two gummies daily.

This is a great alternative to most other chalky chewables on the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars No iron or calcium, November 16, 2009
These are good, but I was disappointed that I still have to take other supplements. It would be nice to have a complete version. If it weren't for that, I'd give them 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars great taste, December 6, 2008
M. Phillips (citrus heights, calif) - See all my reviews
I have trouble remembering to take my vitamins and these make it easy....and very tasty.... and I think adults need the incentive just as much as children....particularly when they need to take them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but with one small warning, November 7, 2010
This product was the perfect solution for me as I hated taking the hard and very large vitamins suggested by my doctor. When I showed these to my doctor, I got a thumbs up and I felt a huge sense of relief. These contain plenty of Vitamin A, C, D, E, etc...but my doctor did want me to add a Vitamin D supplement since I have Vitamin D deficiency. For those who count calories, 2 of these gummies have 15 calories.

Now, here is the WARNING and it may seem obvious but after one scary experience I have to note it:

NO chewable vitamin should be put in a regular dish and left on a kitchen counter. It doesn't matter whether your guests are young children, teens or adults. Put these on the counter and you risk someone dipping a hand into the bowl and eating these like candy! If you live alone and never have visitors I guess this wouldn't be of concern. But for the average person who has occasional or regular guests, these gummies look and taste enough like candy to be tempting for the unwary.

We didn't have someone eat any of our vitamins but a friend did. It took a call to poison control and a count of the remaining vitamins in the bottle to make sure that a child hadn't eaten 50 of these in one fell swoop! This could happen with ANY chewable or tasty adult vitamin so it isn't an issue with this particular brand. I want to be clear about that. Also, even "child-proof" caps on some vitamins won't keep out all children so do tell any youngsters that gummie vitamins are NOT candy - and for extra safety just keep them out of sight and reach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitafusion Gumy Vitamins for Adults, July 7, 2009
I have trouble swallowing regular pills. These are a good substitute. More Iron and Calcium would be good, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy adult vitamins, April 20, 2010
i hate swallowing bit multi-vitamins, but I don't want to eat Flintstones ones like my husband. These are yummy and easy to take!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, August 6, 2009
I can't stand most multivitamins (too big), and used to take kid's chewable or gummy vitamins instead. These are tasty, easy to take, and are made for adults, so you don't have to wonder if you're getting enough of everything. I also take their Vitamin D gummy supplement and it is just as good. I'm glad I found them!

Rate and Discover Movies