5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
I bought the short and long sleeve leotard for my daughter, she likes them better than the cotton ones she has. I've washed them and they haven't shrunk. These leotards are true to size. I will buy more of these when she needs them.
Published on October 19, 2009 by L. Gauvin

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied!
Published on February 25, 2010 by JCook

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied!, February 25, 2010
Ordered my size leotard (based on company's size charts), order came, leotard was way too small. Read instructions for returning items, completed forms and mailed item back. Requested next size, expected in 1-2 weeks. Received email from company that they don't do returns on items ordered through Amazon. Can re-order by calling the company and placing a new order but what a hassle! Frustated that I can't just get a quick and easy exchange and that the sizing was inaccurate in the first place! Wish I knew about the return policy ahead of time, would have just called to place order from the beginning.

1.0 out of 5 stars Are they serious?, April 24, 2011
Berachach "DR" (St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Caribbean) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adult Long Sleeve Leotard,D5103
There must be a problem with these leotards. If they are for children, then the seller should say. I ordered a white size small for an adult dancer who is size 4, it was if I ordered a petite for a size 14. It was that small. With all the bad reviews about returning, I am not even going to try. I will just bear my losses and order from someone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, October 19, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, and while the neckline is a bit ..., January 9, 2015
This review is from: Adult Long Sleeve Leotard,D5103
Really good quality, and while the neckline is a bit more open than I had hoped in the front and the back, my daughter is able to wear a few of her bras with it (not every bra, but some of them will work.) Bra straps are visible in most dance leotards, and my teen is a little too filled out to feel comfortable dancing and leaping about with nothing to support her breasts. The dance teachers want a neat appearance and consider it quite unacceptable when bra straps are showing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality materials just a tad smaller than expected, May 25, 2013
This review is from: Adult Long Sleeve Leotard,D5103
Very happy with the quality of the material and the construction. Very opaque, which is what I wanted. Runs a bit small so keep that in mind when ordering. The girls I ordered for are tall so I should have ordered up a size for their body length.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Little Small, April 8, 2014
Amazon Customer (Davis, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adult Long Sleeve Leotard,D5103
The leotard served as somewhat of a compression fitted garment. For our purposes (making a girl look like a boy) it was fantastic. I would recommend getting a bigger size than you normally wear if you don't want the "boy" effect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Adult Long Sleeve Leotard,D5103
I am just about 5'7, 125 lbs, and I ordered the large for comfort/so the torso would be long enough. The large is still quite small (as I had suspected), so if you are worried about sizing, I would go up a size. Very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. (Bought for ballet class)

5.0 out of 5 stars this leotard was a nice comffy fit, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Adult Long Sleeve Leotard,D5103
I ordered the leotard for my teenage daughter and It fitted her just right. I even order a few more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long sleeveLeotard, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Adult Long Sleeve Leotard,D5103
It was my first time to wear in the pool yesterday.
I am much happy about this one piece long sleeve suit.
Due to cold weather I need it to wear on the top of my swimming suit for outdoor swimming.

This one just meet my need. I plan to order an extra one.
You may wear for fitness, dancing, and so on
Also the price is a good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Adult Long Sleeve Leotard,D5103
I'm using for a Halloween costume and it works perfectly, I can not wait to show it off this weekend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›