“The book should be required reading for every postgraduate orthodontic residency program. In addition, any orthodontist treating adults needs to have this text on hand as an important resource, and any other dental specialist participating in the multidisciplinary treatment of adult cases should read it. I have no doubt that this volume will instill greater confidence among orthodontists and their colleagues when approaching the treatment of adults. We all have been waiting for such a text.” (Journal of Clinical Orthodontics, 1 September 2012)
From the Back Cover
Set to become the gold standard resource on the subject, this book will be invaluable to all those providing orthodontic treatment to adults and those dealing with orthodontics as part of the inter-disciplinary management of the adult dentition.
• A major new work on an expanding area of orthodontic treatment
• Covers patient demographics, aetiology, treatment planning and maintenance issues
• Includes case studies, suggesting realistic and optimal short and long term outcomes
• Highly illustrated with full colour clinical photos
• Accompanied by a website with further material