From the Author
From the Back Cover
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 43 main presenting problems, including anger management, chemical dependence, depression, financial stress, low self-esteem, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problemsand DSM-IV-TR diagnostic categories in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including JCAHO and the NCQA
- Presents new and updated information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the special status of progress notes under HIPAA
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM diagnoses.
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners