5.0 out of 5 stars Good for small, medium and large heads but not XL heads
Good for small, medium and large heads but not XL heads. X-Large heads need to look for another size. Purchased for my Fiancee, and fits her well but would not fit me...I wear a size 8 fitted hat, just FYI for anyone else out there like me with an excess of brain power!
Published on January 2, 2012 by ctd1213

3.0 out of 5 stars Good set for price
I like this new improved material. We have ordered them in the past for the teens and this set I got for myself (MOM) is softer than theirs. I have only used it a few times in the pool, and for our purposes it is fine. It may be a snug fit for a large man, but it has adjustments! For pool use, and for teens or ladies, I'd definitely recommended it.
Published on December 3, 2010 by Tn_momma

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for small, medium and large heads but not XL heads, January 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for the occasional use, December 28, 2012
I am a grown woman and I think this mask might not fit around a man's head, but it was fine for me. I took these on a cruise and used them three times. The mask didn't fog up until after a half hour or 45 minutes and even then not completely. The snorkel was tall enough even in the rolling swells. I didn't dive down with them much, as I spend most of my time floating on the surface, but I think I could clear the snorkel if it had a bunch of water in it. The mask fit snug and it was a great set for the price.

The "quick adjustment" or whatever they call it, isn't quick or easy, but once you fit the mask on your head, you don't need to readjust it, so no big deal. Just put the strap on the back of your head and stretch it forward over your nose and eyes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good set for price, December 3, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly (Adults), May 8, 2013
Matthew Regul (Perkasie, Pa United States) - See all my reviews
My Wife and I used these for three days of active swimming and snorkeling. I saw reviews about the mask not working for adults... this is NOT true, neither one of us had issues.

Gentlemen, make note... you may want to shave before using the mask, or perhaps use some vaseline to make a proper seal around the mask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Inexpensive Set, May 29, 2013
I live in Florida, and I'm casually trying local snorkeling spots. Everyone told me that I needed to get fit for a mask and buy a really good one, but I decided to try this one out anyway. I was nervous because I have a bit of a large head for a female, but I took it to one of our local springs and found that the mask fit great and didn't fog up at all. The snorkel latches on easily. It is a great, inexpensive set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set, great price, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Speedo Adult Recreation Mask Snorkel Set (Sports)
Bought this for vacation. It made it through the trip in my luggage with no issues even though it was all squished up. Family who borrowed it said the seal was so much better than on the ones they had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for vacation snorkeling!, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Speedo Adult Recreation Mask Snorkel Set (Sports)
My husband and I took this on our cruise so we didn't have to rent sets (aka share germs with who knows how many people...gross). This was a great set, and very comfortable to wear. They say they are anti-fog, but I also got the Jaws anti-fog spray and used that before we went. We never had a problem with them fogging, but I don't know if it was due to the mask, the anti-fog spray, or both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and inexpensive, July 17, 2012
Serves its purpose well, durable and inexpensive! I used it in the Cayman Islands, and I felt it worked well. The mask did not leak or fog up when used properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for yoga meditation, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Speedo Adult Recreation Mask Snorkel Set (Sports)
I am 64. I bought it so I could breathe to my regular rhythm, not my crawl stroke. Deeper inhale during lap swimming means I can meditate as I swim. Try it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money, August 31, 2010
This item is made of cheap plastic and child sized. No adult could ever wear this mask. This item is low priced because it is worthless.

ARRAY(0x97d6a090)