5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
If you are looking for socks to wear with low cut sneakers or ballet flats these are it. They stay up all day and I don't even notice them like with thick socks.
Published 15 months ago by samame

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
The quality is just okay...but what can you expect for about a dollar a pair? The real disappointment is in the sizing. I have average size feet, well within the size range. Yet, one liner JUST fit and the second was at least inch too small. This is definitely a failed purchase.

Only buy if your feet are very small.
Published 15 months ago by dmkacz

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 23, 2013
dmkacz (Greenfield, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adult Teenage size Lady's Plain-Assort 12Pairs Liner No Show Ballet (Apparel)

Only buy if your feet are very small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Footie Review, October 25, 2013
Although the fabric is soft & comfortable and the colors are nicely neutral, the footies keep slipping off of my heel.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what they seemed to be., June 1, 2014
The liners were just sheer hose and not what they looked like at all in the picture. Would not recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i expected, October 19, 2013
They fit nice and hidden for my size 8 feet. They don't stay on your feet when you don't have your shoes on but that can be expected with how low they are. Shipping was great too. I got them right away which I was happy about

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Well Priced, June 19, 2013
These peds are durable, inexpensive, and stay hidden even in my ballet shoes. I have tried many different store brands that don't hold up or are uncomforable. These peds are very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, October 7, 2013
These are very thin and comfortable. They've lasted me a long time as well! In addition they sent me a free pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 9, 2013
These socks are exactly what i was looking for. They sent an extra pair also. Don't slip. Will do business again!

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love them! GREAT DEAL!, November 13, 2014
I read a lot of negative reviews about these not fitting/slipping off/being of poor quality etc. but I decided to risk it because they were so inexpensive compaired to other brands. I have a bunch of expensive pairs ($4-10 a pair) that slip off, didnt last long, or dont fit perfectly so it was worth the risk. I am so happy I decided to buy them! Based off of what I received these socks are great! I have a size 9 or 10 shoe size and they fit well. They stayed on a during my 12 hour work day (I am a teacher and run around the school all day). They also looked nice in my baby doll shoes and didn't show too much which was great. I haven't washed them yet but they are already better than one of my expensive pairs that wouldn't even stay on all day at work. I will be ordering more for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Little Slippage, But Does The Trick, September 29, 2014
Heather (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This socks are great. They are just what I was looking for to protect my feet from the various seams in my shoe. I used to get TONS of blisters from my flats. This completely gets rid of that problem. The only thing I can say negatively is that i wish they'd stay on my heels a little better. I'm not sure what's causing it, but throughout the whole day, they'll slide of my heals 3 or 4 times. But that's with A LOT of walking. It would probably be just once or twice for the average person who just puts them on, drives to work, and sits down for most of the day.