Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adult Teenage size Lady's Plain-Assort 12Pairs Liner No Show Ballet
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 23, 2013
The quality is just okay...but what can you expect for about a dollar a pair? The real disappointment is in the sizing. I have average size feet, well within the size range. Yet, one liner JUST fit and the second was at least inch too small. This is definitely a failed purchase.

Only buy if your feet are very small.
on June 1, 2014
The liners were just sheer hose and not what they looked like at all in the picture. Would not recommend
on October 25, 2013
Although the fabric is soft & comfortable and the colors are nicely neutral, the footies keep slipping off of my heel.
on August 20, 2015
I wear women's size 9. I haven't had the trouble of at least one reviewer of these being tight.
The quality isn't great, but I think if we are buying 12 pairs for $10ish, then we cannot really expect the quality will be awesome.

My complaint is I can see the socks peek out when I wear them with my mary jane shoes. I wish wouldn't happen. The point of these socks is that the keep for feet dry, but are not seen. Oh well, I'm not sure how to fix it.
on November 13, 2014
I read a lot of negative reviews about these not fitting/slipping off/being of poor quality etc. but I decided to risk it because they were so inexpensive compaired to other brands. I have a bunch of expensive pairs ($4-10 a pair) that slip off, didnt last long, or dont fit perfectly so it was worth the risk. I am so happy I decided to buy them! Based off of what I received these socks are great! I have a size 9 or 10 shoe size and they fit well. They stayed on a during my 12 hour work day (I am a teacher and run around the school all day). They also looked nice in my baby doll shoes and didn't show too much which was great. I haven't washed them yet but they are already better than one of my expensive pairs that wouldn't even stay on all day at work. I will be ordering more for sure.
on August 13, 2015
These footies were so cheap that I really don't want to complain much. The sizes of the footies varied per pack and some of the footies had holes along the seems where the they had come unthreaded. I would probably buy again for the simple reason that you can not get footies at the store for this price... so even if 2 out of 10 pairs had holes in them, I still wear them and I will not find a better deal.
on April 7, 2014
I have varicose veins so I try to stay away from panty hose, which I don't like anyways. I don't like wearing my dress shoes without anything as I find it uncomfortable. I saw these and decided to try them. I wear size 5.5 and all of the liners in the stores are too big for me. After reading the reviews I thought these might work for my small feet. I received 4 black, 2 gray, 4 tan, and 2 white pairs. They stay on my feet and I have not had any problems with them slipping off. A little bit of the liner shows with some of my shoes, but with the variety of colors they stay pretty discreet. They seem pretty comfortable so far. I have not had them too long so I can not speak for the durability. For the price it seems like a bargain.
on October 2, 2013
If you are looking for socks to wear with low cut sneakers or ballet flats these are it. They stay up all day and I don't even notice them like with thick socks.
on July 9, 2015
Pretty good value. I wear them daily to work with flats. Prevents blisters. My only complaints are that they are pretty thin - a couple pairs already have holes, and the elastic is quite tight. Uncomfortably so at times. I wear a size 7.5 in women's.

I like that there are 4 different colors.
on April 16, 2014
I needed the PLAIN boring beige, white gray,black no show liners to wear with ballet flats just like the picture and description. I really needed them for a trip like in a day. What I received were assorted colored flowered liners. Epic fail, unhappy, no time to find what I need locally. Seriously, someone was not paying Any attention to this order. I guess when I return I'll deal with returning these. While I had to pick a fit to write a review. They are all individually packaged so I did not open to check fit or quality of sewing, materials.

See 1 answered question