5.0 out of 5 stars Great cowboy hats!
We used these cowboy hats for a western theme party and they worked wonderfully! Great selection of colors for men and women. They were light weight and looked great! Great adult hats if you are having a western theme party and want cheap hats. Colors of the hats were prefect because they weren't too bright. Very satisfied!
Published 14 months ago by Dolly lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Color
The colors of the hats was not all that great. I was expecting assorted colors and got all the same color.
Published 2 months ago by Bridgette S. Orsatelli

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cowboy hats!, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Adult's Assorted Straw Cowboy Hats (1 dz) (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars great for parties, February 11, 2014
Chris (Brooklyn, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
lots of hats. they don't smell and didn't fall apart after one night and no one's skin was irritated. when you're buying a dozen cowboy hats, i feel like that's all you can ask for. i paid $25 at the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great party hats, December 30, 2013
As described in product description. They are good quality and good for parties. They are in the small side overall, but fits adults with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price!, December 10, 2013
Great quality for the price. Used them for a cowgirl them birthday bash for my mother and they were a big hit. Thought only the girls would wear them because of the quality but once I got them the guys loved them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yee-haw, June 24, 2013
Stephanie (Lino Lakes, Mongolia) - See all my reviews
We used these hats for costumes in a play -- worked great! Colors were bright and worked great for our production.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as shown!, May 2, 2013
I ordered these for my bachelorette party because me and all of my girls are going camping and they are PERFECT! They are just the right size and you get 3 of each color. They look great on all of us, and they are perfect and a SUPER buy! I didn't expect them to be a great quality because of the price ($30 for 12), so I was really surprised that they are so great. These are not cheap hats, they are very sturdy and a good fit for everyone in my group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them!, January 7, 2013
These hats are great! They even fit our "big" heads! The brims aren't huge but the holes were big enough, and we LOVED all the colors - great variety! A SUPER buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Expected, January 4, 2013
These hats were great. The assortment of colors shown is exactly what I got. Used them for a going away party for friends moving to Texas.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, December 16, 2012
L. Snyder (APO, AP United States) - See all my reviews
rich colors and well made. even though i didnt get to use these for the event i purchased them for (a 'cowboys and indians' christmas party that i ended up working for), im glad i found this deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tagged "Not for children under 14"., July 17, 2014
These hats are pretty good quality for the price. Most of them were a little too large, but we expected that from reading other reviews. The colors look just like the picture - We got 3 dark forest green. 3 rusty red, 3 dark hot pink and 3 greenish yellow in each of the four sets we ordered. We used them for adults helping with VBS and for decorations around the church. They are very wearable and added a lot to our wild west themed VBS atmosphere and will make good sun hats. No one got stained with the dye. It was a concern that they are tagged "Not for children under 14" - I am not sure why, but we did give several to our own older kids and had no problems, though we decided not to give them away to other children for this reason thinking maybe the dyes might be toxic or something.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Adult's Assorted Straw Cowboy Hats (1 dz)
$24.99