5.0 out of 5 stars Intelligently Funny
Published on June 6, 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars Offensive!
It's not just the subject matter (which is by the way rather unpleasant and rude) it's the sarcasm and the tone. I started reading this to my kid and then threw it to the floor in disgust. Mocking foreigners and teachers is probably the kind of obnoxious idiocy that a nitwit enjoys - so if your children are nitwits they'll probably like this book.
Published on December 17, 2011 by Kingtycoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Intelligently Funny, June 6, 2006
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Can Adults Become Human? (Dear Dumb Diary, No. 5) (Paperback)
If you want to read a book thats hilarious, creative, and different, then you should read Dear Dumb Diary bye Jim Benton. Dear Dumb Diary is a series of books that were written like a diary of Jamie Kelly. Jamie is a mid-teen girl who goes to Mackeral Middle School. Almost every day she writes about her day or what mood she is in. Jamie is a normal girl who would do anything to get revenge on Angeline, her evil enemy. Her best friend Isabelle is a crazy girl who is surprisingly very different then Jamie. Every book has different problems and occasions. The most recent book that I've read in the series was Can Adults Become Human? This book was intelligently funny and made me laugh whenever I saw the pictures. This book is about Jamie's aunt comeing to visit her family. Her aunt turns out to be loads of fun and ends up working at her school. Little does Jamie know about the secrets her aunt has been keeping. This book only took me 2 days to read because I loved it so much I cant wait for the next one to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG hilarious!, May 2, 2006
A Kid's Review
I got the first book of this series, and after reading it i went out and bought the other 3 books in the series! these books are soo funny....believe me once you read them you will not stop! i was waiting for a long time for the next one to come out. now it has yay!

5.0 out of 5 stars side splitting hilarious!, June 8, 2006
I love this line of books. They are all very entertaining. I couldn't stop laughing.

5.0 out of 5 stars can adults become human (dear dumb diary #5), November 9, 2006
My 10-year-old daughter , a picky reader, devoured this whole series. Easy to read, great illustrations, and absolutely hilarious. Book # 5 is just as funny as the first 4. I read them too. Laughed til I cried! Honestly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 7, 2014
I bought the first * of the series for my Niece as a gift. She loved them! I had them before they said they would arrive and they were at a great price! She is 9 and she thought these were awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 16, 2014
I liked how Mrs. Anderson got a guy to. It was a great ending. I think he should keep writing books like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear Dumb Diary, January 19, 2014
My Grandaughter Ebie who is eight years old adored it, it's well written and extremely humorous, very entertaining for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear Dumb Dairy, December 29, 2013
I LOVED THIS BOOK!try it!I love Dear Dumb Dairy!please try to
READ this book!so please check it out and buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars was really funny, September 27, 2013
bruce aronson (NEWHALL, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
The entire book was good but the ending was the best. I would recommend it to all my friends and kids my age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, April 22, 2013
My daughter loves the series. It keeps her interested in reading. I actually picked it up to see what was so good about the book and it is pretty funny

Can Adults Become Human? (Dear Dumb Diary, No. 5)
Can Adults Become Human? (Dear Dumb Diary, No. 5) by Jim Benton (Paperback - May 1, 2006)
$5.99 $4.89