5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome keyboard cover!
This is just as described! I love that it is waterproof and is a good keyboard. I really like the aqua color and my husband likes his black one I got for him. It is definitely worth it for the money! Remember to press the space on the keyboard of the wifi picture to start the wifi. It doesn't tell you that in the instructions.
Published 22 months ago by Rachel

2.0 out of 5 stars Small size has a cost
Published 17 months ago by Grandma R

2.0 out of 5 stars Small size has a cost, August 29, 2013
Grandma R (Dumas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I never thought to check what keys are and are not on a keyboard before purchasing this item. It has a smaller size than the Kensington keyboard case I usually use (just a little smaller) but that reduced size means that some keys are changed/removed. If you are used to touch typing and hitting the "shift" key with your right pinky, you are in for an unpleasant surprise. There is no shift key on the right side of this keyboard. I find myself constantly hitting where that shift should be when typing and on this keyboard and it is the "enter" key. Have to stop and backspace back up....... aggravating. The solid surface keyboard sounds like a good idea as well, but like many reviewers I find that it takes extra pressure and you are never sure that just because you pushed a key the letter will appear. I find it slow to use because I have to constantly read what I am typing and backspace to put in letters where it skipped because I didn't hit the key hard enough. Cute color. Like the size. Have no complaints on sturdiness, just don't like the keyboard itself. I use my Kensington most of the time because I can type rapidly on it while I can't on this keyboard.

Update - after using this case for a month, I noticed what another reader had commented on. The case does indeed begin to stretch just enough that the home button and camera are not lined up with the notches and holes in the case. The flap that holds the iPad in has also stretched/given out to the point that the iPad constantly slides out of that side a little. It's become aggravating enough that I'm going back to my old keyboard case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome keyboard cover!, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Aduro LIQUA-SHIELD Folio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4 Generation (Retail Packaging) Turquoise (Personal Computers)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay case... I would test it out before buying if you can., February 12, 2013
I did not like the angle that the case set the ipad at. It was too steep. Also the mechanism that held the stand at the too steep angle did not hold the ipad very well. With any touch it would keep moving and I would have to hold the ipad up defeating the purpose of the case.

2.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard, April 8, 2013
I find that the keys on the keyboard requires a lot of touch-pressure to type, if yours a touch typist, like I am, you'll find the keys feeling like the old typewriters of yore. It requires some getting used to. But once you overcome that hurdle, it does work a bit better than the keyboard on the iPad itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product review, April 26, 2013
Kelly (North Tonawanda, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I like the idea of this case and Bluetooth keyboard. I only major thing that was disappointing is that the small flap that's supposed to keep my iPad in the case is very weak. My iPad slid out and fell on the ground putting a nice dent in the corner and cracked the screen. My iPad was very pricey and this item really needed to be made better. The case needed to hold the iPad in place instead of the ground holding it. Now my $1000 iPad needs to be replaced :( If the flap had better support I would have definitely gave this item at least 4 to 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 21, 2013
I bought this hoping for the best, but prepared to kiss my money good-bye. However, I was surprised at the quality of the product for such a low price. I have had no problems at all. The silicone "jelly" keyboard is easy to use, and I haven't had any of the typing issues described by other people. It has a different feel to it than a normal keyboard, but I adjusted to it quickly. It connected easily to my iPad, and the charge lasts a long time. I work 8 hour shifts, and although I do not type on it constantly, I have never had the charge on the keyboard die. The case is nice and solid, plenty of cushion, very secure, but not too thick or oversized. The aqua color is more of a robin's egg blue, very pretty. I love having it to take notes at meetings, as it allows me to type notes faster than I can write them. The keyboard also has a bunch of shortcut buttons across the top to speed things along. All in all, an excellent value for the price. I would have thought it was a bargain if I would have paid twice as much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the Trouble, January 24, 2014
I bought this case for my iPad because I needed one with a keyboard. First of all, I received this late. (Due to weather) Once I received this, I put my iPad into the case. I charged the keyboard. I connected them via the Bluetooth and the key board did not want to connect to the iPad. I finally got the keypad to connect. This keypad did not work. When you the one letter it types two letters. I tried everything to get this to work and connect with my iPad. Nothing worked! I just returned it for a refund and got my money back.

Do not buy this cover it is not worth your time.

1.0 out of 5 stars sharper24, March 2, 2013
Directions are minimaI. I repeatedly tried to follow them and only once did the blue pairing light flicker as the directions said it should to indicate bluetooth pairing. I have tried repeatedly since to pair the keyboard to my iPad and it does not happen; consequently, I find the keyboard useless and have begun using the Apple case I bought when I purchased the iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent productt, March 24, 2013
Suszan Kats (Boise, ID United States) - See all my reviews
Was exactly what I expected. Durable case with dependable bluetooth keyboard. Connection is good and battery seems to last. Worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 19, 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect but this cover/keypad more than exceeded my expectations. It protects my iPad & makes a steady little desk to work from. Love the color too!