Aduro MEMBRANE Ultra Clear (Invisible) Screen Protector for iPhone 4 / 4S, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon (3 Front + 2 Back Films) Retail Packaging
|Price:||$4.52 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Precision cut ultra clear screen film that is invisible on your phone
- Uses no adhesive and leaves no messy residue after application. Easy and quick install without any bubbles.
- 4-layer protection with Anti-Scratch Surface & 99% UV Resistant.
- Includes: 3 Ultra Clear Films (Front), 2 Ultra Clear Films (Back), Micro-fiber Cloth and Application Card
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Aduro MEMBRANE Ultra Clear (Invisible) Screen Protector for iPhone 4 / 4S, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon (3 Front + 2 Back Films) Retail Packaging
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Liberty Liquids LLC||Tech Armor||TechMatte||Archshield|
|Color||Clear||HD Clear||HD Clear||Invisible|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 4, iPhone 4s||Apple iPhone 4||Apple iPhone 4||iPhone 4s|
|Item Package Weight||0.05 pounds||0.07 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Note that you really, really, really have to get every speck of dust off your phone before applying this. I mean, every single piece of dust! If you don't, you will get bubbles! But if you follow the directions and are careful, you will love this protector.
The package comes with a 2 "backs" and 3 "fronts" so there are spares for later.
Great product at a great price.
The Arduro Membrane protectors apply very easily. They are just stiff enough that during application bubbles are easily avoided from the onset. If air bubbles do result, they aare easily worked out. Screen protectors not stiff enough tend to have more issues with air bubbles. During application, the screen protector can easily be removed and readjusted if you misaligned during application. However, once done, the screen protector is incredibly secure with no "edge liftoff" often associated with other types. The adhesive is truly remarkable.
The screen protectors were a perfect fit and crystal clear; very high quality. And like Arduro says, they are trylu ultra clear except for any smudges that may result from your thumb during use. These are easily wiped off.
Seriously, don't spend more when you do not have to. These protectors are great. Just understand that these protectors are not the matte type and some reflection, especially outdoors, will happen.
The film is very shiny and I notice more eyestrain when using the phone than I did with the anti-glare film on my old iPhone. However, that could be due to the retina display on the iPhone 5 - I won't know for sure until I try an anti-glare membrane. It is harder to view the screen in bright sunlight, which I do think is a direct result of the membrane. The other con with the shiny protector is that it really picks up fingerprints & oils - the phone looks pretty nasty in direct light (unless it's on, in which case the back-lighting masks the mess).
I will keep this on my phone until I find a suitable anti-glare alternative and meantime leave my phone face-down in public.
Pros: Easy to install. Perfect fit. Extras in package.
Cons: Picks up fingerprints and oils (and hence dust) very badly compared to other membranes I've used.
1. Bubble free application. As long as you've cleaned the screen spec free, you should not have any issues with a finish that makes the screen protector virtually invisible.
2. Precision fit. There are screen protectors that have the circle for the home button with a larger radius. While this means that you have a bigger margin for error, it looks ugly. The circle on this one is more snug (which also means it becomes a tad bit harder to apply but, I'd rather do that then have an ugly looking phone). Even the edge aligns perfectly with the edges of the screen. Good stuff!
3. Fingerprints. This has to be the reason, I rate this one BETTER than all the ones I've used. If you've ever used a clear screen protector (or the bare iphone screen), you'll know how much of a fingerprint magnet they are. This one is awesome. You'd see minor prints after extend use but for quick uses, it doesn't leave anything behind.
The only con, and the reason I gave it a 4 star is that it isn't as glossy as I'd like it. While no screen protector comes close to the bare iphone screen, the one that came with my incipio feather case had the glossiest finish of them all. Plus, at approx $5 for 3 fronts + 2 backs, this one's a steal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are nice quality although I still have trouble getting them on. I had to go through 2 to get it on my phone. This was my issue not the product. I will use again.Published 4 days ago by JC
I have used this screen protector on my iPhone 5 for several years now. It is great and it feels like my iPhone doesn't have a screen protector. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Oriel Ruiz
I've been using the Aduro brand for years now with all my I-phones. Started with my personal cells, then gave the info to friends and now I even get them for work phones. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Jen
I've been buying these for a couple of years now, both for my 4s and 5s and they've always been great. Great fit, great protection and invisible. I'll keep buying them.Published 27 days ago by S. Ferrer