AdvancED Flex 3 (Friends of Ed Abobe Learning Library) Kindle Edition
|Length: 640 pages|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I think this book is not ideal. There are things inside I do not like (e.g. no uniform source code convention) or I agree only to some extend. That is why my rating is 4.
I am a Flex developer and RIA architect working on software projects. My own experience tells me that multi-tier internet applications can be very complex. It is also very important to develop and deliver the applications on budget and on time which means developers should write clean, working code in an efficient way. This book can help to understand some important architectural and development topics.
I am little shocked this was published. Friends of Ed has some great titles. I teach AS3.0 and I have been doing Flash professional for 10 years. Of all the technical books I have purchased this has to be the worst one.
This isn't the worst book I've read, but you could do a lot better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This title was published in a series called "Friends of Ed". I think what these authors need to do is forget about Ed and make friends with an Editor. Read morePublished on July 2, 2010 by Radcliffe Pike
This is not one of the many books which plain how to use a checkbox etc. Thats the best thing about this book.
Book starts directly with design patterns. Read more
A good book indeed, which is directed to Advanced Flex Developers, as the name implies.
However the code download provided is full of typos and inconsistencies... Read more
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Video & Photography > Video Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design > Software Development