5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Petite
Just wanted something simple, single alarm with a small foot print. The price is right and it comes with battery backup so that you don't have to reset it after a power outage.
Published on April 8, 2011 by E. DeJesus

3.0 out of 5 stars Green light is very bright
Though this clock is functional, I bought it because I read reviews that the green LED light was not bright. How people can say that I don't know because I have had to turn the clock away from me at night because the light is so bright it lights up the room.
Published on March 16, 2012 by S. Lopes

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Petite, April 8, 2011
This review is from: Advance Time Technology LED 6-Inch Alarm Clock, Black (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little clock, August 26, 2008
R. S. (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
This clock is wonderful. It doesn't take up a lot of room, buttons are easy to handle even if you have get up in the middle of the night and the green color is much calmer than the glaring red, most clocks have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, cheap and accurate., February 22, 2012
My daughter gave my wife and I a dual-alarm, self-setting, daylight savings adjusting, AM/FM, CD playing alarm clock that cost a small fortune. After using it for a couple of years and still hitting the radio-on button which was placed right next to the alarm-off button once or twice a week, or having the second alarm wake me up on Saturday when I could have sworn it was turned off, I decided to look for an alternative.
I wanted a clock that I could depend on to wake me up each morning that I wanted to be awake and leave me alone when I didn't. This clock keeps accurate time,the snooze bar is easy to find and the alarm on/off button is prominent on the top of the clock. A battery backup is a necessity and this little clock has it. Sometimes simple is better and this clock is extremely simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, September 13, 2010
I was just looking for a simple clock for my bedroom that did not "shine like the sun" in the dark. This clock was just that. It is very simple to operate and comes with an alarm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic alarm clock, but too bright!, June 17, 2011
I purchased this clock to replace a very similar Westclox one I'd had for 15 years that finally broke. It is exactly what I was looking for, and works well. The alarm is more "beepy" than "buzzery", but it does the job. It's not especially loud, which is good for me, but may not be good for those who sleep heavily. My only complaint is that the display is VERY bright. I end up putting something in front of it to block the light most nights because of this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Green light is very bright, March 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy-to-use alarm clock, May 8, 2011
This alarm clock is simple to use and works well. The battery back-up works when electricity goes out, so you always have the correct time. Exactly what I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product... it's okay, November 16, 2011
it works great when it is plugged into the wall socket and getting power from there. it has a plug in cord. it has a 9v battery connector for battery backup. it is easy to set up. it is very nice. and i am happy with this purchase at the price i paid for it. it has nice big size numbers that i can see easily. when the power does go out the clock goes blank and you can't see anything. when the power comes back on the time is hopefully near being correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need, November 3, 2011
The buttons are simple to figure out even with out instructions.Like most digitals , changing the ALARM time is slow if you have different wake up times each day. Display is bright, snooze button is easy and is about 9 minutes..Alarm ON/OFF switch a bit stiff , but probably so you dont accidentally shut it when hitting SNOOZE , it should have been placed elsewehere , but it does the job ....Have had this same unit in another bedroom for almost 2 years and was satisfied with that one, hence the purchase of another .Worth the 10 bucks paid.......

1.0 out of 5 stars Clock arrived defective, April 29, 2012
When the clock arrived I read the instructions, plugged it in and set the time. I really liked the easy to see green display. However, I found that the hour digit never changed. I set the clock again on a different hour, and still the hour never changed. I asked for a refund and received one promptly. Thanks Amazon, even though the clock was defective getting a refund was painless.

Advance Time Technology LED 6-Inch Alarm Clock, Black