Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on October 24, 2011
I purchased a Canon camera from Amazon.com and wanted accessories for use with it. I ordered this group and everything is working fine I have been extremely happy with the company and it's product.
on January 7, 2012
Great value for all of the accessories that were needed for my new Cannon camera!! The price was exceptional for all of the products received in this one package. Would definitely recommend!!
on November 29, 2011
This is a great package comes with lots of items to use and is chaper than buying one item at a time.
I would recommend this to my friends and family to buy
on November 29, 2011
The accessory package is perfect especially since I didn't own a digital camera until now. All came quickly and just in time for the holidays.
on November 3, 2011
Package recieved on time, everything was in great condition and my daughter thought it was a great addition to her camera! Thanks!
on October 24, 2011
I love that kit they sent me. I really loved the rechargeable battery charger and batteries. I recommend it to everyone.
on January 13, 2012
A good selection of accessories for the SX130IS, but in the one I got, the rechargable battery charger did not work.
on August 19, 2011
So horrible! Mermorycard, battery, charger all are so bad. Don't buy it, if you use the battery it'll harm you camera.

See 1 answered question