5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleaning the barbecue grill
After several wood handle brushes and my knuckles getting too close to the barbecue fire, I found this wire brush superior. The plastic handle allows good control and keeps my knuckles from touching the hot grills. The bristles are retaining their position even at the edges.
Published on July 30, 2009 by A Careful DIYer

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work At All With My Grill
I bought this based on other's recommendations here that it would work as a grill brush. It didn't work at all for me. I'm rating this a 3 because I don't want to give an entirely negative rating because this brush may work for other purposes. For cleaning my grill it was a complete dud. I would not recommend this at any price for grill cleaning.
Published on July 18, 2011 by Josh B. Kanownik

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleaning the barbecue grill, July 30, 2009
This review is from: Advanced Tool Design Model ATD-8239 Long Plastic Handle Wire Brush (Automotive)

4.0 out of 5 stars good 12 inch plastic wire brush, February 22, 2011
I bought this as my old wooden one had lost bristles on the first 3 rows, so it was only good for generic cleaning (nothing where the brisles need to be near the front of the brush). This 12-1/2 inch long plastic wire brush has metal bristels that are 1 inch deep by 5" long x 1" wide. It also has a hole in the handle rear if you want to attach a strap to carry it/hang it somewhere. The curved handle keeps the hand from getting bruised. I used it for 5 minutes scraping mold off a concrete wall and only 1 bristle was bent a little - none fell out. I expect it to last at least a year or more for such a small price. From Seattle 2-22-2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, May 31, 2008
I bought this brush to increase my total order enough to qualify for free shipping. I needed a wire brush anyway, but it's not the kind of item I would normally go online for. I was pleasantly surprised. The handle design eliminates the traditional scraped knuckles when using a wood-handled brush, and so far, the bristles seem to stay in without dislodging longer than with a wood-handled style. I have had some of the wood type last less then a day of use. I will most likely stick with this style in the future. My only concern (a minor one) is how well it will hold up to heat, like brushing welds, etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work At All With My Grill, July 18, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the grill, May 24, 2011
Mike F (East Lansing, MI) - See all my reviews
Any product with BBQ or Grill in the name seems to be 50% overpriced. This is a nice cheap wire brush that works great for cleaning the grill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wire Brush, September 14, 2009
This is a good solid strong wire brush. I needed to rough up some areas of cement on my patio where stain was wearing off. This did the trick nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice brush, April 5, 2011
This will not be a very long review. But basically I wanted to say that this brush is very stiff and does a nice job removing the junk that comes out of gas-less welding. The bristles appear to be able to last a long time. Overall not a bad brush for the money.

Thanks for reading my little review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Best Price, January 8, 2011
Good product - I do not know why, but Amazon kicked the pants off of HD and the Big L on price for similar products, so I bought it at Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars one time use only, July 4, 2011
The brush is of so poor quality that the wire 'hair' fel off the brush before I finished brushing the grille grid.
It practically fell apart after less than 2 minutes of brushing.
It's not worthed a penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and made well, January 1, 2013
Sturdy brush that works well on our grill. Other brushes we have bought crack and don't hold up. This one has done great.

Rate and Discover Movies