- Hardcover: 1004 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 5 edition (October 4, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449691722
- ISBN-13: 978-1449691721
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 8.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,787 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Advanced Engineering Mathematics 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Actually, l have chosen one star to be able to write that the book l received is not the same with the one in the picture. The book that i got is an international edition.Published 23 months ago by Omar
I am studying it for my differential equation course right now. I have to say that it's written in a not so easy to understand way. Read morePublished 23 months ago by taaz
Good general math textbook, specifically for engineering applications. Useful for graduate level, but better for undergraduate level. Read morePublished on November 6, 2013 by Maria Kretzing